• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting PP Version 13.0: Error When Transmitting Show

In summary, the person is trying to use the software but is getting errors. They have downloaded the update but are having problems installing it. They have been able to speak to technical support and have fixed the problem.
PamperedPrincess74
I am trying to transmit a show and everytime I get to the end, I get an error saying that I'm using a version of the software that is older than what is allowed. I downloaded the CD they sent me less than a month ago. I haven't gotten any emails that the program has been updated. When I try to update the program using the Utilities menu, the program just clocks and clocks and never really responds. I've tried calling the technical support number and I was on hold for over a half hour before I gave up. I'm SO frustrated. I'm using PP version 13.0. Is there a different version I should be using???

Go to consultant's corner and download version 13.2. I believe that's what mine is.

They say if you have a dial-up connection that it can take a VERY long time to download the program update. Is that what you have? Maybe you can call tech support FIRST thing in the morning before anyone starts calling. I believe they start at 7 am CST.

Last edited:
Update Pampered Partner
PamperedPrincess74 said:
I am trying to transmit a show and everytime I get to the end, I get an error saying that I'm using a version of the software that is older than what is allowed. I downloaded the CD they sent me less than a month ago. I haven't gotten any emails that the program has been updated. When I try to update the program using the Utilities menu, the program just clocks and clocks and never really responds. I've tried calling the technical support number and I was on hold for over a half hour before I gave up. I'm SO frustrated. I'm using PP version 13.0. Is there a different version I should be using???
YES, you must update your Pampered Partner. This was mentioned in the "Weekly Bites" email from home office.

13.2 downloadI have dial-up and it took me about 20 minutes to download the update. Just wanted to let you know so you would allow plenty of time.

I have dial-up also. It took 11 min. to download. Yes, it is a little time consuming, but, it is required to transmit your shows, so it must be done.

Same problemThe other day when I went to submit an order I had the very same problem. I downloaded the update (took about 30 seconds) but when I went to install it won't let me. I had to completly remove PP and then download the new one from the website :rolleyes:

Thanks for the advice everyone! I finally got through to the technical people last night and was able to fix the problem. For some reason, I get emails from HO for some stuff (like when my shows ship or whatever) but I don't get the regular Weekly Bites emails and I never got the Super Starter emails they send out.

What is "Help With pp!" and how can it benefit me?

"Help With pp!" is a service offered by Pampered Chef to assist with navigating the company's website and ordering process. It can benefit you by providing step-by-step guidance and troubleshooting tips to ensure a smooth and successful shopping experience.

How do I access "Help With pp!"?

You can access "Help With pp!" by clicking on the "Help" tab on the top right corner of the Pampered Chef website. From there, select "Help With pp!" and you will be directed to the service.

Can I use "Help With pp!" on my mobile device?

Yes, "Help With pp!" is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices for your convenience.

What can I expect from "Help With pp!"?

"Help With pp!" offers a variety of resources, including video tutorials, FAQs, and live chat support, to assist with any questions or issues you may have while using the Pampered Chef website.

Is "Help With pp!" available 24/7?

While "Help With pp!" is available 24/7, live chat support may have limited availability outside of regular business hours. However, you can still access all other resources at any time to help with your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dianevill
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristen