1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Help with Pampered Partner!

Tags:
  1. I am trying to transmit a show and everytime I get to the end, I get an error saying that I'm using a version of the software that is older than what is allowed. I downloaded the CD they sent me less than a month ago. I haven't gotten any emails that the program has been updated. When I try to update the program using the Utilities menu, the program just clocks and clocks and never really responds. I've tried calling the technical support number and I was on hold for over a half hour before I gave up. I'm SO frustrated. I'm using PP version 13.0. Is there a different version I should be using???

2. MichelleT

MichelleT Member

Go to consultant's corner and download version 13.2. I believe that's what mine is.

Sep 14, 2005
  3. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

They say if you have a dial-up connection that it can take a VERY long time to download the program update. Is that what you have? Maybe you can call tech support FIRST thing in the morning before anyone starts calling. I believe they start at 7 am CST.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2005
    Sep 14, 2005
  4. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Update Pampered Partner

YES, you must update your Pampered Partner. This was mentioned in the "Weekly Bites" email from home office.

Sep 14, 2005
  5. 13.2 download

I have dial-up and it took me about 20 minutes to download the update. Just wanted to let you know so you would allow plenty of time.

6. dawn424383

dawn424383 Member

I have dial-up also. It took 11 min. to download. Yes, it is a little time consuming, but, it is required to transmit your shows, so it must be done.

Sep 15, 2005
  7. rennea

rennea Legacy Member Gold Member

Same problem

The other day when I went to submit an order I had the very same problem. I downloaded the update (took about 30 seconds) but when I went to install it won't let me. I had to completly remove PP and then download the new one from the website :rolleyes:

Sep 15, 2005
  8. Thanks for the advice everyone! I finally got through to the technical people last night and was able to fix the problem. For some reason, I get emails from HO for some stuff (like when my shows ship or whatever) but I don't get the regular Weekly Bites emails and I never got the Super Starter emails they send out.

Have something to add?