• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with Downloading Product List? Get Solutions Here!

In summary, the conversation is about someone having trouble downloading the product list for Pampered Partner and seeking help from others. They have tried restarting their computer, updating to the latest version, and contacting tech support and their ISP, but have not had success. Suggestions are given to try waiting a few days, turning off virus software, or contacting the home office for help. It is also mentioned to make sure they are downloading the product list and not the program.
pamperedchefmichelle
someone please help me! I am unable to download the product list all of a sudden for some unknown reason. Tech support isn't helping, my isp isn't helping. Has this ever happened to anyone else or does anyone have any ideas???

did you try restarting your computer. Sometimes that works for me when I cann't get something to work right. Try that first and let us know.

tried everythingI have tried restarting it, uninstalling and reinstalling pampered partner, virus scan, unhooking dsl connection...everything and cannot get it to work!

Michelle

Have you updated pampered partnet to 12.4? I believe that is the highest update we can do so far. I don't know if that will help or not.

What exactly does it say when the error comes up? Depending on the error code it may be computer related or program related or internet related. If you post the exact message, I will see if I can help you figure out how to fix it.

re: helpi have updated to 12.4 and there is no error message it would just stop responding and now it just tries to download forever but nothing happens.
Michelle

I've heard that sometimes it takes a LONG time to download. I assume you've been waiting forever for it to work??? Although I think you said you have DSL, so it should be quicker. I wish I could figure it out for you!

When i was trying to down load the new PP it seemed to do the same thing to me also, what i ended up doing was waiting a few days then trying again and it seemed to work after that.

shut down and try tomorrow. Maybe it would work like the other. I'll think on it as well. I'll try to do it tomorrow too.

Michelle,

I downloaded the product list and it moved quickly with no problems. You are doing the product list download and not the program download, I think you were saying, right.

I would call home office for Pampered Partner help. If you need the number, email me.

Since you have uninstalled, do you have the original disc to install from? I'd do that and try to update once you have reinstalled from the disc.

Maybe
PamperedGinger said:
I would call home office for Pampered Partner help. If you need the number, email me.

Since you have uninstalled, do you have the original disc to install from? I'd do that and try to update once you have reinstalled from the disc.[/QUOTE

I was told to turn off my virus softwear and it worked for me.

Michelle,

Did you get it to work? :confused:

1. How do I access the product list for Pampered Chef?

To access the product list for Pampered Chef, you can visit our website and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse through our products or use the search bar to find a specific item.

2. Can I download the product list for Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can download the product list for Pampered Chef by clicking on the "Download Product List" button on our website. You can also request a physical copy of the product list by contacting our customer service team.

3. How often is the product list for Pampered Chef updated?

The product list for Pampered Chef is updated on a regular basis to reflect new products and any changes in pricing or availability. We strive to keep our product list as accurate and up-to-date as possible.

4. Can I customize the product list for Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can customize the product list for Pampered Chef by using the filters on our website. You can choose to view products by category, price range, or even dietary restrictions. This allows you to create a personalized product list based on your needs.

5. I am having trouble downloading the product list for Pampered Chef. What should I do?

If you are having trouble downloading the product list for Pampered Chef, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Jill
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tapatton
  • ahinchey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jules
  • tpasto