• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Efficiently Enter Guest Orders in Pampered Partner | Special Promo Assistance

In summary, Pampered Partner is a software platform designed for Pampered Chef consultants to manage their businesses. It offers tools for inventory, sales, and customer relationship management. It also provides training resources and a community forum for support. There is a monthly fee, which includes access to all features and updates, as well as technical support. Pampered Partner also has a mobile app for iOS and Android devices. To get started, you can sign up for a free trial on their website and choose a subscription plan after.
bgilmore
I am sure I am listing this in the worng place, but I really need some Help!
I am entering my guests orders into pampered patner and when a guest gets the guest monthly special with a 60.00 purchase where do you enter the special at for the guests.

All you have to do is type in the order # on the guest special flyer. It should start with 2 letters and have 2 numbers following (usually). You add it like any other item, but with that special item number. Hope this helps!

You enter it into the same place just be sure to use the correct item number for whatever spice they want. You can find the numbers on CC or you can search for them in PP with the magnifying glass icon.

I checked my flyer out to get them. When I enter shows in P3, I usually have written on the order form "SB" and free in the price column for $25 orders and then the "SB" and free plus the two rubs' numbers and free after it. I can tell you GR23 is the SB I have put it in so much! LOL!

Thank you all so much!!! I submitted my first show of 371.00 not bad for a first timer. All the guests knew the special but they actually all wrote on their order form the actual product # in the catalog and it keep charging them and it has been such an exciting and long day, my brain didnt work to look and see that they had their own guest special #'s.

Thank You all,
Beth

Congrats on submitting your first show Beth! Whoo Hoo....make sure you pat yourself well on the back....:D

What is Pampered Partner?

Pampered Partner is a software platform designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to help manage their businesses. It provides tools for inventory, sales, and customer relationship management.

How can Pampered Partner help me as a consultant?

Pampered Partner can help you track your inventory, manage your sales, and stay organized with customer information. It also offers training resources and a community forum for support and tips from other consultants.

Is there a cost to use Pampered Partner?

Yes, there is a monthly fee for using Pampered Partner. However, this fee includes access to all features and updates, as well as technical support.

Can I access Pampered Partner on my mobile device?

Yes, Pampered Partner has a mobile app available for both iOS and Android devices. This allows you to manage your business on-the-go.

How do I get started with Pampered Partner?

To get started, you can sign up for a free trial on the Pampered Partner website. Once your trial ends, you can choose a subscription plan that best fits your needs and continue using the platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Takaramei
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Takaramei
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lrice
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies