1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Help with Pamered Patner

1. I am sure I am listing this in the worng place, but I really need some Help!
    I am entering my guests orders into pampered patner and when a guest gets the guest monthly special with a 60.00 purchase where do you enter the special at for the guests.

Jun 29, 2009
  2. All you have to do is type in the order # on the guest special flyer. It should start with 2 letters and have 2 numbers following (usually). You add it like any other item, but with that special item number. Hope this helps!

3. Kathy's_Kitchen

Kathy's_Kitchen Advanced Member Gold Member

You enter it into the same place just be sure to use the correct item number for whatever spice they want. You can find the numbers on CC or you can search for them in PP with the magnifying glass icon.

4. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I checked my flyer out to get them. When I enter shows in P3, I usually have written on the order form "SB" and free in the price column for $25 orders and then the "SB" and free plus the two rubs' numbers and free after it. I can tell you GR23 is the SB I have put it in so much! LOL!

Jun 29, 2009
  5. Thank you all so much!!! I submitted my first show of 371.00 not bad for a first timer. All the guests knew the special but they actually all wrote on their order form the actual product # in the catalog and it keep charging them and it has been such an exciting and long day, my brain didnt work to look and see that they had their own guest special #'s.

Thank You all,
    Beth

Jun 30, 2009
  6. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Congrats on submitting your first show Beth! Whoo Hoo....make sure you pat yourself well on the back....:D

Have something to add?