• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Outside Order Forms for Your Show Tomorrow? We've Got You Covered!

In summary, to fill out an outside order form, you must obtain the form from your Pampered Chef consultant, fill in your personal information, list the items you want to order, calculate the total cost, and submit the form and payment to your consultant. Changes can be made to the order before it is processed, and various forms of payment are accepted. Outside orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days, and you can track the status of your order by contacting your consultant.
Jenni32874
I have a show tomorrow night, and am needing some order forms for my host packets. I need and updated one for April, I also need one for May and June. Please help! Thanks!

Jennifer

All the outside order forms are behind Consultant's Corner.

That's what I use too. Go under downloads to outside order forms and it will get you there.

The ones for April are updated to show both of the guest specials and to show the choice of the free plates or free cookbood with the 60 dollar order.

here's an april outside order form that i revised that works well for me. hope it helps :)

Attachments

• April Outside Order Form.doc
    197.5 KB · Views: 507

What are the steps for filling out an outside order form?

To fill out an outside order form, follow these steps:

1. Obtain an outside order form from your Pampered Chef consultant.
  2. Write your name and contact information in the designated area.
  3. Indicate the items you wish to order by writing their names, item numbers, and quantities in the appropriate columns.
  4. Calculate the total cost of your order and include any applicable taxes and shipping fees.
  5. Submit the form and payment to your consultant.

Can I make changes to my outside order after submitting the form?

Yes, you can make changes to your outside order as long as it has not been processed. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant to make any necessary changes.

What forms of payment are accepted for outside orders?

We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal for outside orders. Personal checks may also be accepted, but please check with your consultant first.

How long does it take for an outside order to be processed and shipped?

Outside orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location and the availability of the items you ordered.

Can I track the status of my outside order?

Yes, you can track the status of your outside order by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with updates on the processing and shipping of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kylev
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Polliewiggle
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ejleinenbach