• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Reach Disney with My Current Point Total?

In summary, Julie plans to pamper 3 businesses a day, contact past Disney hosts, and book 2 registry or wedding showers a day. She is confident she can reach her goal of 6 shows per month and 5 recruits by the end of the year.
lockhartkitchen
For those of you who have achieved past trips (Level 2 Disney I'm shooting for) this question is for you: I have mapped out the rest of my year,and I need 6 shows a month and 5 recruits (I need the extra points from recruits- already recruited 2). What are your best suggestions?

I had a rough June/July due to a move and family issues, so my August is empty except for 2 catalog shows. I have a rolling contact list that people never seem to be home when I call at different times of the day. I'm following every lead I get. I'm calling last August/September hosts, those who have purchased cookware or like stoneware, new products, etc.

I'm not going to ask if Disney is still reachable with my low point total I have now, because that's not an option for me. I WANT it and feel that even 6 months, I can do it. Help!

I'm answering my own question:
1. I'm going to pamper 3 businesses a day. I found one that I ran into this weekend that set it up with me already!
2. I have several potential recruits that I sent out reminders of the June 30 deadline, that I now can contact with exciting news! They can still join for only $65 (these were on the fence because of money).
3. I'm calling hosts that ordered cookware to book a catalog show to earn another piece at 60% off.(Many would get two at 60% off because they are within the 6 months)
4. I'm putting my merrill newspaper ad in for August in my local paper (I'm using the business opportunity one).In the past, I've had at least 3 orders a month and I got a recruit.
5. In two weeks I'm doing a 4 hour prime shift at our county fair.
6. I forgot about the "hot dog man" I went and saw yesterday. His wife (I'm meeting this week to set up a fundraiser for the local woman's shelter- met her at a fair)- she told me to see her husband at his hot dog booth. He'd love to see my catalog. He did! He wants to get more spatulas. I'm going to follow through with him.
7. I'm going to another county fair this coming week. I'm taking my catalog bag with minis and contact as many people as I can.
8. I have more than 300 brides names that I'm calling this week, 30 minute calls each day. Goal: Book 2 registry or wedding showers a day.

Wow! I have more going than I thought.

Julie - we should start an accountability team to stay on-track for Disney!

I'm right there with you, Girl! Except for me, it was the first 3 months of the year that really stunk. I had so much going on with taking care of my mom, and dealing with her estate issues and getting her into someplace where she could be cared for properly....My sales for those 3 months totaled $4000 all together!:eek:

I'm not "on track" as of yet, but I have so much going on right now, I think I can be within the next 2 months.

I have 4 new consultants who need to qualify - and am having a meeting at my house tomorrow night to do some training with them.

I am now getting home office leads, and will continue to do so. So far, for July, that has netted me over $200 in online orders, a vendor fair for August, and a new recruit, who already has 4 shows lined up for August!

I have 5 Shows in August, and like you, I plan on contacting all past hosts who have cookware, to see about catalogs shows, and also cooking shows.

I will be hosting my own show in August.

I have 7 shows booked for September, and I plan on doing 3-4 more. (all I can fit on my calendar)

I have 4 shows booked for October, plus a BIG Fundraiser for the Band Boosters at my local high school. I plan on booking 8 more shows for October.

I am feeling confident about my plans, and for the first time, yesterday, I mentioned it to DH. He was very supportive (we'd never be able to afford a vacation like this on our own...or at least, we'd never take the money to do it.) and actually told a buddy of his who asked him about helping out with a Car Cruise during that time that he probably wouldn't be there to help, because I was going to be earning a Disney Trip for our family, and it would be at the same time!

Now that I've talked to him about it - and he is also looking forward to it, I need to do what it takes to make sure it happens. I haven't mentioned it to DS yet - but DS, on his own, mentions (Everytime he watches a Disney DVD) how much he wants to go to Disney World! The trip would fall just after his 6th birthday, and I would love to give it to him as a Birthday Present!

Thanks Becky. Yes. We do need to continue this thread. I'll keep you updated. My kids would be 15(almost 16), 9, and 6 when we take the trip.

You both can do it!!! ")

I'm with you both!! I started out strong, but now I seem to be floundering. Thanks for the idea's and motivation!

I will see both of you at Dinsey!!!

Thanks! With 105 today, I put off going to Businessess to Pamper. I'm making calls tomorrow night.

105 again today, but I worked my business. I hand delivered a catalog show packet to a host, and I booked a September show today! I got an order yesterday, randomly too. I'm on the phone tonight doing my own booking blitz. I'm putting off the business pampering until next week when it's cooler and I can walk outside.

lockhartkitchen said:
105 again today, but I worked my business. I hand delivered a catalog show packet to a host, and I booked a September show today! I got an order yesterday, randomly too. I'm on the phone tonight doing my own booking blitz. I'm putting off the business pampering until next week when it's cooler and I can walk outside.

We are getting record breaking temps here in WA. It was 97 last night when my middle DS played his last T-Ball game. It suppose to hit 102 today and 105-107 tomorrow at my house.

Hang in there you are doing great!

Thanks Laurie! I have airconditioning. Thank goodness. I can make my calls from a cool house. Stay cool in Roy! Great goals I see you have. We have similar goals.

I've gathered my list of past hosts & customers who have purchased cookware, and will be calling them today about hosting a cooking or catalog show in August.

I am in the midst of planning my own August Show.

I am meeting today with a home office lead today and she will be signing her agreement.
That will be my 4th recruit this year, and my 3rd for May. I have 2 other shows booked where the host is very interested in signing. Recruiting is a great way to boost my points for Disney!

I agree Becky on the points with recruiting. My goal is 7 recruits to get me where I need with points. I have two during this point tracking time. I am also relying heavily on wedding registries/showers. I'm a vendor with David's Bridal and I have hundreds of names. WHEN I make the calls, I book one a night. I'm forcing myself to do this nightly. If I really want the trip, I really will make the calls.

What time of day do you make phone calls? I don't like to interupt dinner, so I had made 7-8 PM my calling time. Unfortunately, I'm not finding people home at the time. I know several of my contacts don't work outside of the home, so I'm doing day calls with them today. Any suggestions to avoid the answering machines?

1. How do I stay on track with my healthy eating while at Disney?

At Pampered Chef, we understand the challenge of staying on track with healthy eating while on vacation. Here are some tips for staying on track at Disney:

• Choose options from the "Healthy Choices" menu at sit-down restaurants.
  • Opt for grilled or roasted proteins and vegetables instead of fried foods.
  • Pack healthy snacks like fruits, nuts, and granola bars to have on hand throughout the day.
  • Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water throughout the day.
  • Choose one indulgent treat per day instead of indulging at every meal.

2. Are there any healthy food options available at Disney?

Yes, Disney offers a variety of healthy food options at their restaurants and snack stands. Look for the "Healthy Choices" menu items or ask for modifications to make your meal healthier. You can also find fresh fruits and vegetables at snack stands and grab-and-go options at many locations.

3. How can I plan ahead for healthy meals at Disney?

Planning ahead is key for staying on track with healthy eating at Disney. Some tips for planning ahead include:

• Researching menus and healthy options at restaurants before your trip.
  • Packing healthy snacks and meals to bring with you to the park.
  • Making reservations at sit-down restaurants that offer healthier options.
  • Bringing your own refillable water bottle to stay hydrated throughout the day.
  • Utilizing the My Disney Experience app to track your meals and snacks.

4. Can I still enjoy desserts and treats at Disney while staying on track?

Absolutely! It's all about balance and moderation. Instead of indulging in multiple treats throughout the day, choose one special treat to enjoy. You can also look for healthier dessert options such as fruit cups or frozen yogurt.

5. Are there any tips for staying active while at Disney?

Walking around the parks all day can count as exercise, but there are also other ways to stay active at Disney. Some tips include:

• Participating in a Disney resort fitness class or using the resort's gym facilities.
  • Taking a break from the parks and going for a walk or jog around the resort.
  • Joining a Disney character dance party or participating in a park scavenger hunt.
  • Opting for the stairs instead of elevators or escalators.
  • Bring your own resistance bands or small workout equipment to use in your hotel room.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CassieMarie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefEsther
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • Roadtripray