1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Help with on-line catalog show

1. fun2cook2

fun2cook2 Novice Member

My neice is doing an on-line catalog show for me and it closes at the end of the month. However, not one person from her guest list of 40 has ordered. Has anyone ever had an on-line catalog show? How did you help your host promote it?

Thanks for the advice!

Mar 20, 2009
  2. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I sent out an email to all my "customer list" and gave them the direct link to promote the Show. Sometimes everyone else falls through. She hasn't taken catalogs anywhere else? Did you give her the direct link...sometimes telling someone they have to click 3 things is too daunting to attempt it.

Mar 20, 2009
  3. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

A lot of times people mean to order, but they just forget. Reminders that the "deadline" is coming up is always helpful too. I had a catalog show in February and thought it was going to bomb, sent the "deadline" email out and on the LAST day of the show, I got like 10 orders. Crazy!!

Mar 21, 2009
  4. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Just because online shows have the orders sumbitted online, doesn't mean that the host shouldn't get on the phone and talk with as many of the guests as she has phone numbers for. Encourage her to speak with her guests and ask for them to consider placing an order.

5. lmradlein

lmradlein Member Gold Member

I just got an email from a person that took my card from the carwash (I leave them everywhere). She would like to do just an online show. I've never done one just on line. HELP! Anyone have any in's and out's of this or do's and don'ts.

May 5, 2009
Have something to add?