• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Tips for a Successful Online Catalog Show?

In summary, to set up an online catalog show, log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Host a Show" section. From there, you can select "Online Show" and follow the prompts to customize your show and invite guests. Hosting an online catalog show allows you to earn free and discounted products without having to host a traditional in-person party. It also allows your guests to shop at their convenience and eliminates the need for them to physically attend the show. Yes, you can earn host rewards for an online catalog show just like you would for a traditional party. The amount of rewards you earn will depend on the total sales from your show. To promote your online catalog show, you can share the link on social media
fun2cook2
My neice is doing an on-line catalog show for me and it closes at the end of the month. However, not one person from her guest list of 40 has ordered. Has anyone ever had an on-line catalog show? How did you help your host promote it?

Thanks for the advice!

I sent out an email to all my "customer list" and gave them the direct link to promote the Show. Sometimes everyone else falls through. She hasn't taken catalogs anywhere else? Did you give her the direct link...sometimes telling someone they have to click 3 things is too daunting to attempt it.

A lot of times people mean to order, but they just forget. Reminders that the "deadline" is coming up is always helpful too. I had a catalog show in February and thought it was going to bomb, sent the "deadline" email out and on the LAST day of the show, I got like 10 orders. Crazy!!

Just because online shows have the orders sumbitted online, doesn't mean that the host shouldn't get on the phone and talk with as many of the guests as she has phone numbers for. Encourage her to speak with her guests and ask for them to consider placing an order.

I just got an email from a person that took my card from the carwash (I leave them everywhere). She would like to do just an online show. I've never done one just on line. HELP! Anyone have any in's and out's of this or do's and don'ts.

1. How do I set up an online catalog show?

To set up an online catalog show, log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Host a Show" section. From there, you can select "Online Show" and follow the prompts to customize your show and invite guests.

2. What are the benefits of hosting an online catalog show?

Hosting an online catalog show allows you to earn free and discounted products without having to host a traditional in-person party. It also allows your guests to shop at their convenience and eliminates the need for them to physically attend the show.

3. Can I earn host rewards for an online catalog show?

Yes, you can earn host rewards for an online catalog show just like you would for a traditional party. The amount of rewards you earn will depend on the total sales from your show.

4. How can I promote my online catalog show to get more guests?

You can promote your online catalog show by sharing the link to your show on social media, sending personalized invitations to friends and family, and offering incentives for guests who invite others to your show.

5. What are the best ways to engage my guests during the online catalog show?

Some ways to engage your guests during the online catalog show include hosting virtual cooking demonstrations using Pampered Chef products, playing interactive games, and offering exclusive deals or promotions for guests who make purchases during the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • barbara_anne
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • nay62