• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help with Newsletters to Increase Bookings

jwpamp

Veteran Member
Jan 13, 2006
Can someone help me out? I am trying to figure out how to do a newsletter with special fonts, pictures, etc. How do you do this in PP? Or, does our personal PC website have any help? I don't want to just use a plain letter. I have a yahoo account. I was thinking of just sending an attachment, but I don't want to lose lookers because they don't have Word. Help!

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2006
Monthly Newsletter

I do my monthly newsletter in word format and I cut and past it into the body of the e-mail. This way no one is unable to open it. I found that if I send it as an attachment there is always someone that can't open it. If you would like to take a look at my newsletter please let me know.

plichte

May 24, 2005
Publisher

I use Microsoft Publisher because it gives you newsletter templates to work with. Just as easy to use as Word!! I then pdf it and attach it to my e-mails along with a short note.

MichelleRoth

Apr 20, 2005
I'd like to

Hi Nicole,

I'd like to see your newsletter. I am working on mine, and planning on sending it out this evening, but it would be great to see if there's anything I am missing!!

Michelle

plichte

May 24, 2005
Adobe Distiller

Adobe Distiller is a program you can purchase which will allow you to pdf your documents.