1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Help with Newsletters to Increase Bookings

1. jwpamp

jwpamp Veteran Member

Can someone help me out? I am trying to figure out how to do a newsletter with special fonts, pictures, etc. How do you do this in PP? Or, does our personal PC website have any help? I don't want to just use a plain letter. I have a yahoo account. I was thinking of just sending an attachment, but I don't want to lose lookers because they don't have Word. Help!

Last edited: Jan 26, 2006
    Jan 26, 2006
  2. nicolespcshows

nicolespcshows Member

Monthly Newsletter

I do my monthly newsletter in word format and I cut and past it into the body of the e-mail. This way no one is unable to open it. I found that if I send it as an attachment there is always someone that can't open it. If you would like to take a look at my newsletter please let me know.

3. plichte

plichte Member

Publisher

I use Microsoft Publisher because it gives you newsletter templates to work with. Just as easy to use as Word!! I then pdf it and attach it to my e-mails along with a short note.

Jan 26, 2006
  4. MichelleRoth

MichelleRoth Member

I'd like to

Hi Nicole,

I'd like to see your newsletter. I am working on mine, and planning on sending it out this evening, but it would be great to see if there's anything I am missing!!

Michelle

Jan 26, 2006
  5. jwpamp

jwpamp Veteran Member

Paula,

How do you put it into PDF?

Thanks!

Jan 26, 2006
  6. plichte

plichte Member

Adobe Distiller

Adobe Distiller is a program you can purchase which will allow you to pdf your documents.

Jan 26, 2006
Have something to add?