• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With My First Show and Advice About First Starting Pampered Chef

In summary, the new person is scheduled to receive the larger kit tomorrow and has a first show scheduled for this Saturday with their neighbor and friend. The for-sure's she is saying can't come want to change the show to a catalog show, so she wants to know what other advice the community has. Advice is given about continuing the show even if only one person comes, and about a Grand Opening show.
A&JPCPals
Hey everyone,

I am new to PC and joined last friday. I am scheduled to receive the larger kit tomorrow. I am so excited. I have my first show scheduled for this saturday, with my neighbor and friend. She sent out invitations through my directors PCW since I dont have one set up and I'm not qualified yet. All of the for-sure's she is saying can't come. She has recieved one yes and one maybe. She wants to change the show to a catalog show so it dosent waste my time. I would love to continue with the show so I can get the experience and enjoy her company and possible get a recruit or a show booked off the few people that actual do come, plus you never know who is going to show up. Any advice.

Also, what is the one thing you would change that you did when you first started selling PC. I have looked into Tammy Stanley, do you all think I need to read through all her info before booking another show?? Help!! I thought I host coached my hostess well, I guess I didnt :confused:

Go with the cooking show. She might just be saying the "for sure's" are now saying "no" and let's change it to a catalog show sounds like SHE doesn't want to have the show on Saturday. Anyways, reassure her that it doesn't matter if all but 1 show up, that you are going through with the show as though her home was filled with guests. That it will be fun and will be short and sweet.

Don't stop working your business to read and study Tammy Stanley's methods (or whoever else). Keep plugging away and immerse yourself in learning how to effectively work your biz, in a way that fits YOU. It's only through experience, trial and error and education that you will find what works and doesn't work for you and your customers.

I would definitely still do the show...if only for practice. Chances are that you will have more than one guest.

But, if it is a very low turnout - don't get discouraged. Also, don't get discouraged if you don't get a recruit or bookings out of it.

But most importantly: have fun!

Did she only do the e-invitations? If so, have her get on the phone. Often times those get caught in spam filters. Plus, someone is much quicker to click "no" when they know they can't come, than "yes" even if they've got the night free.

One of the biggest things I got from Tammy Stanley was that people come to a product party (whether PC or something else) because they can and because they want to. Most people don't truly decide if they're coming until a couple of days before the show.

Also, I definitely recommend a Grand Opening show. Invite everyone you know and tell them to bring friends.

Start on your list of 100 right away. Start booking shows right away. You can always learn more as you go, but if you get started with that momentum, it'll carry you forward.

Check with your director (possibly someone other than your recruiter) on any assitance she can give. You're in business for yourself but not by yourself.

AND HAVE FUN!!!

Yall have truly brightened my day and outlook on the party on Saturday. I am going to go ahead with the show, even if its just for practice. I will shorten it to one dish in DCB. We had planned the chicken lasgna dish and I was going to do a dessert as well in another DCB that I have from the show I hosted. When I had my show one 2 people on the PCW responded that they would be coming but I think I had 6 or 7 people show up.I am going to take your advice and work on my list of 100 this afternoon during my sons nap!I love PC and so does my husband and I am bound and determined to show everyone why its so wonderful and saves TONS of time! Its perfect for people of any age or life style!

Go knock their socks off Ally... Wait.. it's summer time do people even wear socks in the summer??? Have fun.. :)

1. How do I prepare for my first Pampered Chef show?

The first step in preparing for your first Pampered Chef show is to familiarize yourself with the products and their uses. This will help you to confidently demonstrate and answer any questions from your guests. Additionally, make sure to invite plenty of guests and have a well-stocked pantry with ingredients for your recipes.

2. How do I handle potential objections or rejections from guests at my first show?

It's important to remember that not everyone will be interested in purchasing products at your first show. The key is to focus on the positive and not take any rejections personally. Instead, try to understand the reason behind their objection and offer alternative solutions or benefits. Remember to stay positive and enthusiastic about the products.

3. How can I make my first Pampered Chef show successful?

One of the best ways to make your first show successful is to engage with your guests and make them feel welcome. Encourage them to participate in demonstrations and ask questions. Also, make sure to have a variety of products and recipes on display to appeal to different tastes and needs. Lastly, don't forget to follow up with guests after the show to thank them for attending and offer any additional support or information.

4. What are some tips for setting up and organizing my first Pampered Chef show?

When setting up for your first show, make sure to have a clean and inviting space for your guests. Utilize product displays and demonstrations to showcase the versatility and benefits of the products. Additionally, have all necessary supplies and ingredients readily available and organized for your recipes. Lastly, don't forget to have order forms and payment options easily accessible for guests to make purchases.

5. How can I best promote and market my first Pampered Chef show?

Utilize different marketing tools such as social media, email invitations, and word of mouth to promote your first show. You can also offer incentives for guests who bring a friend or share the event on social media. Additionally, consider partnering with local businesses or organizations to reach a wider audience. Lastly, make sure to mention your show to everyone you know and don't be afraid to ask for referrals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeighPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • chef_izzybella
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • 2crazyboys