• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With My 1St Fundraiser

From the sounds of it, you have already had great success with your previous fundraising efforts. Keep up the good work! In summary, hosting a cooking demonstration or class can be a fun and effective way to raise funds for your cause. Consider involving the audience and partnering with local businesses for added support.
Princess
I was wondering how you guys do fundraisers? Do you do it like a regular cooking show and prepare a recipe in front of everyone? I have one booked for Girl Guides

Last edited:
What I did, was send a letter home with every student, asking parents if they wanted to participate stating that I was giving away 2 $25 gift certificates to the place of their choice (one for the highest product sales, and one for the highest in cookware sales-- pan-o-rama!). I put on there, a form that they filled out, stating how many catalogs and order forms they wanted to start out with (stating they could always ask for more) then I would send home those packets, with instructions on how to figure sales, specials, website orders, etc.. I didn't do a demo, it was more like a catalog show but it was a great success (in my opinon) over $2800!!! So it turned out great.. That was with only 12 of the 25 packets getting orders.. plus I got a set of cookware sold.. :)

Good luck with yours, and hope that I helped a little bit.

and I'm not sure what to doHi there! Fundraisers can be done in a variety of ways, but one popular method is to host a cooking demonstration or class. This can be similar to a regular cooking show, where you prepare a recipe in front of the audience, but with the added element of fundraising. You can charge a fee for attendees to participate and also offer additional products or services, such as a cookbook or cooking supplies, for sale to raise funds.For your Girl Guides fundraiser, you could consider choosing a recipe that is easy and fun for the girls to make, and also appeals to a wide audience. You could also involve the girls in the preparation process and have them assist you during the demonstration. This can make it more interactive and engaging for both the participants and the audience.Another idea is to offer a cooking class where attendees can learn how to make multiple recipes or a specific type of cuisine. This can be a great option for those who may not be interested in just watching a demonstration.Additionally, you could also consider partnering with local businesses or restaurants to donate a portion of their sales to your fundraiser. This can be a great way to involve the community and raise even more funds for your cause.I hope this helps, and good luck with your fundraiser!

What is the process for setting up my first fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To set up your first fundraiser with Pampered Chef, you can reach out to a consultant or visit our website to fill out a fundraising request form. Once we receive your request, we will assign a consultant to work with you and guide you through the process.

How much profit can I expect to make from my first fundraiser?

The profit you make from your first fundraiser will depend on a few factors, such as the number of products sold and the price point of the products. On average, our fundraisers earn around 20-25% profit, but this can vary. Your consultant can provide more specific information based on your fundraising goals.

Do you offer any incentives or rewards for successful fundraisers?

Yes, we offer various incentives and rewards for successful fundraisers. These can include free products, discounts, or special bonuses. Your consultant can provide more information on the current incentives available.

How long does a typical fundraiser with Pampered Chef last?

Most fundraisers with Pampered Chef last around 2-3 weeks. However, the length can be adjusted to fit your specific needs and goals. Your consultant can work with you to determine the best timeline for your fundraiser.

What types of products are available for fundraisers?

We offer a variety of products for fundraisers, including kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. Our products are high-quality and designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. Your consultant can provide a catalog of available products to choose from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • raebates