• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help with my 1st Fundraiser

Princess

Oct 16, 2005
I was wondering how you guys do fundraisers? Do you do it like a regular cooking show and prepare a recipe in front of everyone? I have one booked for Girl Guides

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2006
What I did, was send a letter home with every student, asking parents if they wanted to participate stating that I was giving away 2 $25 gift certificates to the place of their choice (one for the highest product sales, and one for the highest in cookware sales-- pan-o-rama!). I put on there, a form that they filled out, stating how many catalogs and order forms they wanted to start out with (stating they could always ask for more) then I would send home those packets, with instructions on how to figure sales, specials, website orders, etc.. I didn't do a demo, it was more like a catalog show but it was a great success (in my opinon) over $2800!!! So it turned out great.. That was with only 12 of the 25 packets getting orders.. plus I got a set of cookware sold.. :)

Good luck with yours, and hope that I helped a little bit.