• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Show: Tips for Collaborating with Multiple Consultants

In summary, a mega show can be a great way to bring in sales and recruits for your business. The key is to pre-plan and have a great event.
PamperedTwins
any ideas on how to have a mega show? when two or more consultant get together and do 1 show?

I haven't done a multi-consultant event yet but here's what I might do.

Decide on theme - open house, multi-vendor, mystery host show, etc., food demo, display only, cash & carry, seasonal decor, what market to aim for?

Location/venue - someone's house, local halls - try churches, service group halls (ie elks, kinsmen, etc.), hotel banquet rooms, community centres. Here is where you should check on rates, size of space - sitting or standing, also if there are any restrictions, kitchen facilites, parking, etc., also do you need to bring your own tables, chairs, tablecloths, coffee pot, cups, etc.?

Advertising - word of mouth, invitations, e-mails, flyers, local newspaper advert, past hosts/customers in area, how far away to invite?

Budget - costs of event, split everything; one pays for venue, another pays for food, that kind of thing, admission fee?

Selling - consultants share revenue, co-host, under one consultant with agreement to split?

note: with any money dealings is probably best to make an agreement in writing in advance to C.Y.A.

Bookings - split bookings, keep bookings that each one gets?

Scheduling
Do a timeline for all things to get done by. You do not want to be running around trying to get a certain item on the day of the event. Pre-plan everything!
Make lists of all things you need and who will be getting them.
Make a schedule for the event - from set up, to the event, to the clean up.

Closing
Also list all closing details - who will post the event to PC, who will do the book-keeping, keep the files, do the customer care calls, out-of-the-box calls, where will products be delivered - who will call customers for pickup, who will do the booking calls, recruiting calls, handle problems.

Sorry to be rambling on but there is a lot to do and you want to look as professional as possible and get repeat customers, bookings, and recruits.

This is what I dofor a mega show. You can either work with another consultant or do it along (although you will need help the night of to make things go smoothly). I have partnered with a consultant close to me because our styles are completely different but really compliment each other. We have found that our average sale is up as well as bookings since we have taken on the buddy system. I do I customer appreciation in the November, a Product launch for the spring catalogue in Feb/March, and try to do a mega show in May, should probably do one in Sept, too, but I have enough on my plate.

1. 5-6 hosts who for whatever reasons were not able to host a show right away, aren't sure if they can get 40 people there... in their own home etc. (depending on the space you are using) If you can't get space for free, don't spend more than $50. You are responsible for providing the ingredients for the recipe.

2. Each host commits to filling her "table" of 8 guests (nine including herself). She gets a gift if she brings all 8 guests or more (or 8 or more outside orders). This is something from my "goody" closet - all the freebies/discounted stuff the company gives us. She also gets a gift if she gets bookings before the show.

3. Each host is required to bring, some juice, water, chips, or nibblies... I provide the coffee & tea. Usually, my hosts offer to do a veggie or fruit platter for me, great! less work for me & they feel more ownership of the night. My recipe is only to look at, sometimes my hosts make extra so that everyone can have a sample.

4. Every table has an envelope with catalogues, wish lists, order forms, calculator, info on the business etc. Hosts are pre-instructed in how to fill out forms, so you don't have a long tally time. Credit cards are strongly encouraged.

5. DO your show - short & sweet, get lots of audience feedback & interaction. I have lots of giveaways (door prizes) from my goody closet. Extra tickets for the first 3 people to tell my what they love about PC, why they would love to be a host, why they could see PC as a job! Sell COLLECTIONS (listen to the CD available through the company). You reach a larger audience this way.

6. So lets do the math now - 5 hosts, with 8 guests there + average 6 outside orders so 5 shows minimum $750 each - most hosts aim for the kilo mark. I am still host coaching the hosts the same 3 step way. But instead of being out 5 nights, I am done in 1! It is a win win for all. Great potential for a hard working consultant.

If you haven't done anything like this before, I strongly recommend buddying up with someone. It takes the stress off you. Each of you are only working with 3 hosts at a time then... It requires lots of follow up because you aren't able to help everyone at tally time, but it is a great "excuse" to pick up the phone and do some top notch customer care.

Good luck & Let me know how it goes.
Esther

Thank you girls. All your info has been very helpful. I'll let you know how it went.

Hi there! Having a mega show with multiple consultants is a great idea to boost sales and have a fun event for your customers. Here are a few ideas to make it a successful and memorable show:1. Plan ahead: Make sure to communicate and coordinate with the other consultants to plan the details of the show. Decide on a date, location, and theme for the show.2. Promote the event: Use social media, email, and word of mouth to promote the mega show to your customers. You can also create a Facebook event or send out invitations to your customer list.3. Offer special deals and discounts: To entice customers to attend the mega show, offer special deals and discounts that are only available at the event. This will create a sense of urgency and encourage customers to make purchases.4. Have a variety of products on display: Make sure to have a good mix of products from all the consultants participating in the show. This will give customers a wider range of options to choose from.5. Plan interactive activities: To keep the energy and excitement going, plan some interactive activities or games that involve the customers. This will not only make the show more fun but also increase sales.6. Provide refreshments: Offer some light snacks and refreshments for your customers to enjoy while browsing the products. This will make the event more enjoyable and keep customers at the show longer.7. Have a joint demonstration: To showcase the versatility of the products, have a joint demonstration with all the consultants. This will also give customers a chance to see how different products can work together.I hope these ideas help make your mega show a huge success! Happy selling!

1. What is "Help With Mega Show"?

"Help With Mega Show" is a website that provides assistance and support for using the Mega Show app. It offers tutorials, troubleshooting tips, and a community forum for users to ask and answer questions.

2. Is "Help With Mega Show" an official website?

No, "Help With Mega Show" is not an official website of Mega Show. It is an independent platform created by a team of experts to provide assistance to users of the app.

3. How can I get help with specific issues on Mega Show?

You can search for your issue in the website's tutorial section or community forum. If you cannot find a solution, you can post your question in the forum and wait for other users or the team to provide assistance.

4. Is "Help With Mega Show" free to use?

Yes, "Help With Mega Show" is completely free to use. You do not need to pay any subscription fees or make any in-app purchases to access the tutorials or forum.

5. Can I request a tutorial for a specific feature on Mega Show?

Yes, you can request a tutorial for a specific feature by sending an email to the team or posting a request in the forum. The team will try their best to create a tutorial for the requested feature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DanielleQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kylev
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • Kelly8