• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With Leads Follow up Letter!

MelissaIn summary, the conversation discussed the need for a letter or script to use after receiving a list of leads, specifically for approaching leads who were marked as "Do Not Call." One suggestion was to offer a "Free Show" as an incentive for those leads to book a show. The conversation also touched on the topic of following up with bridal show contacts for registry. An example script for approaching leads was provided by Melissa, a consultant for Pampered Chef.
heat123
Silver Member
Could any one give an example of a letter or script to use after receiving a list of leads?

Very new to this vendor thing!

Thank you!:rolleyes:

I bumped this up, I could really use some ideas- I have HUGE lead list from Expo, and a lot were "Do Not Call" I need to know a way to approach them

I heard this tip from an audio CD - If they weren't interested in having a show then, tell them they won a "Free Show." That means you would provide all the food, drinks, and plates. That might encourage them to book a show. Hope that helps!

Melissa

I need help in following up with Bridal Show contacts for registry.

Dear [Name], First of all, welcome to the world of being a vendor! I’m sure you will do great and I’m happy to help in any way I can. To answer your question, I can definitely provide an example of a letter or script to use after receiving a list of leads. Here is a template that I have used in the past: Dear [Lead’s Name], I hope this message finds you well. My name is and I am a consultant for Pampered Chef. I recently received a list of leads and I was thrilled to see your name on it. I would love the opportunity to introduce you to our amazing products and help you find the perfect solutions for your kitchen needs. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am dedicated to providing top-quality customer service and ensuring that my clients are completely satisfied with their purchases. I would be more than happy to schedule a party for you and your friends, where you can experience our products firsthand and earn some free and discounted items. Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in and we can work together to find a date and time that works best for you. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for considering Pampered Chef and I hope to have the opportunity to work with you soon. Best regards, I hope this helps and please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or need any assistance. Happy cooking! Sincerely,

1. How do I effectively follow up with leads using a letter?

The key to effectively following up with leads using a letter is to personalize the message and highlight the benefits of your products or services. Make sure to mention any special promotions or discounts, and include a call to action for the recipient to take the next step.

2. What should I include in a follow up letter to potential customers?

In addition to personalization and highlighting the benefits, it's important to include your contact information, a brief introduction of your company, and any relevant information that may be of interest to the potential customer. You can also include testimonials or reviews from satisfied customers to build credibility.

3. How soon should I send a follow up letter after initial contact with a lead?

It's best to send a follow up letter within 1-2 days of initial contact with a lead. This shows that you are proactive and interested in their business, but also gives them enough time to process the initial information you provided.

4. Can I use a follow up letter as a way to thank potential customers for their time?

Absolutely! In fact, thanking potential customers for their time can help build a positive relationship and increase the chances of them becoming a customer in the future. Be sure to express gratitude for their time and express your interest in working with them.

5. Are there any tips for making a follow up letter more effective?

Some tips for making a follow up letter more effective include keeping it concise and to the point, using a professional tone, and including a clear call to action. It's also important to proofread for any spelling or grammar errors before sending the letter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
tbsigma94
  • lacychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies