• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Host Get Discounts on Remaining Product and Half-Priced Selections?

In summary, the conversation discusses a host who has reached the $600 mark and has a $150 wish list. After taking the $115 FPV, the host is left with $35 in products. The question is whether the host gets a 25% discount on the remaining $35. It is clarified that the host does get the 25% discount, but the 1/2 price items are only 50% off. If the host is a past host, she will receive the 25% discount instead of the usual 10%. It is also mentioned that if the host books another show, she can purchase two host specials, one as a past host and one as a current host. Additionally, it is noted that
pchefinski
I have a host that's reached the $600 mark, and has a $150 wish list (aside from her half-priced selections). After she takes the $115 FPV, she's left with $35 in products--does she get her 25% discount on that remaining $35? And when she orders her 1/2 price products, does she get the discount on the amount she pays for them (for instance, if she ordered the scraper collection, would she get 25% off the $20.50 cost of the combo?)? I've never had a host that has taken advantage of their unlimited discount, nor who has wanted more than their given amount of FPV.

Thanks!

She gets 25% off the $35, but the 1/2 price items are just that--50% off, period. Congratulations on a great show!!

thanks! i'm really excited!! another quick question--what if she is a past host? does she get the 25% instead of her 10% or does she get the 10% on top of the 25%?

Last edited:
She gets the 25% instead of the 10% past host discount. Did she book off of herself through you for this show? If you have a host book a new show off of one they have through you and you enter it into PP as a booking, she will get to purchase the monthly host special as a host AND as the host from whom the show was booked. :)

And she can't combine the discounts (like make it 35%). I had a host once who thought this was the case and she got a little upset! All is ok and she is one of my best customers...anyway, this is something that I make clear now. Congrats on a great party and have a blessed Thanksgiving! Cindy

My host booked a Feb show off the one she just closed. She can order 2 host specials (one as past host, one as current).. does she do it in 2 different orders then--one host special as the host, and one as a guest(booking benefit)?

LOL sorry for all the questions--new at all this, and I want to make sure I'm giving all the right details to my host!

Thanks!

Yes, it will be two different orders. She has to pay shipping as the past host for one of the specials. The other special can be added with her current host order. Hope this makes sense!

Ok awesome! I just told her this evening and she was so excited she said she almost drove off the road! :eek: Guess I should have waited til she had her feet on solid ground!! Thanks again! I LOVE this group!

Just a little side note...
If you get a booking, another consultant can do the show and the past host will get the Host Special.

I had a show in October, the host had a friend order from New York, and her friend has a sister that is a PC consultant up in NY... She was wondering if the sister consultant could do the show, and my host get the booking benefit... I didn't think so , so I called Home Office, and they said "Yes, as long as I entered a booking for my host's show". So it sorta works like the Past Host Discount... good through ANY consultant!

1. How do I earn host benefits?

To earn host benefits, you simply need to host a Pampered Chef party or show. Invite your friends and family to shop and learn about our products, and based on the total sales from your party, you will earn free and discounted products.

2. What are the host benefits and discounts I can receive?

The host benefits include free products, discounted products, and exclusive offers. The amount you can earn depends on the total sales from your party, but typically ranges from 10-15% of the total sales.

3. Can I use my host benefits on any Pampered Chef product?

Yes, you can use your host benefits on any Pampered Chef product, including our newest and most popular items. However, some exclusions may apply to certain promotions or offers.

4. How long do I have to redeem my host benefits?

Your host benefits are valid for 30 days after your party, so make sure to use them before they expire! You can redeem them online or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Can I combine my host benefits with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, host benefits cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can use your host benefits on top of our already competitive prices to get even more value for your money.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Jayne
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views