1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Help with host benefits plz

1. pchefinski

pchefinski Advanced Member

I have a host that's reached the $600 mark, and has a $150 wish list (aside from her half-priced selections). After she takes the $115 FPV, she's left with $35 in products--does she get her 25% discount on that remaining $35? And when she orders her 1/2 price products, does she get the discount on the amount she pays for them (for instance, if she ordered the scraper collection, would she get 25% off the $20.50 cost of the combo?)? I've never had a host that has taken advantage of their unlimited discount, nor who has wanted more than their given amount of FPV.

Thanks!

Nov 23, 2005
  2. WendyAebi

WendyAebi Member

She gets 25% off the $35, but the 1/2 price items are just that--50% off, period. Congratulations on a great show!!

Nov 23, 2005
  3. pchefinski

thanks! i'm really excited!! another quick question--what if she is a past host? does she get the 25% instead of her 10% or does she get the 10% on top of the 25%?

Last edited: Nov 23, 2005
    Nov 23, 2005
  4. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

She gets the 25% instead of the 10% past host discount. Did she book off of herself through you for this show? If you have a host book a new show off of one they have through you and you enter it into PP as a booking, she will get to purchase the monthly host special as a host AND as the host from whom the show was booked. :)

Nov 23, 2005
  5. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

And she can't combine the discounts (like make it 35%). I had a host once who thought this was the case and she got a little upset! All is ok and she is one of my best customers...anyway, this is something that I make clear now. Congrats on a great party and have a blessed Thanksgiving! Cindy

Nov 23, 2005
  6. pchefinski

My host booked a Feb show off the one she just closed. She can order 2 host specials (one as past host, one as current).. does she do it in 2 different orders then--one host special as the host, and one as a guest(booking benefit)?

LOL sorry for all the questions--new at all this, and I want to make sure I'm giving all the right details to my host!

Thanks!

Nov 25, 2005
  7. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

Yes, it will be two different orders. She has to pay shipping as the past host for one of the specials. The other special can be added with her current host order. Hope this makes sense!

Nov 25, 2005
  8. pchefinski

Ok awesome! I just told her this evening and she was so excited she said she almost drove off the road! :eek: Guess I should have waited til she had her feet on solid ground!! Thanks again! I LOVE this group!

Nov 25, 2005
  9. ChefNic

ChefNic Veteran Member

Just a little side note...
    If you get a booking, another consultant can do the show and the past host will get the Host Special.

I had a show in October, the host had a friend order from New York, and her friend has a sister that is a PC consultant up in NY... She was wondering if the sister consultant could do the show, and my host get the booking benefit... I didn't think so , so I called Home Office, and they said "Yes, as long as I entered a booking for my host's show". So it sorta works like the Past Host Discount... good through ANY consultant!

Nov 27, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted