• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With Host Benefits Please!

In summary, the customer was not sure how to enter the past host number into the program so she could receive the discount and contacted OP to figure out how to do it. They were able to speak to Order Processing who told them that once the first order is submitted, the host number can be given to the customer right away.
cheesehead
I am not sure how to enter this into Pampered Partner so my host can receive her stoneware discount...here is what happened -

A customer had a catalog show that started around the 1st of September. She had the Fall/Winter catalog a week prior because she was excited about the new products. Anyhow - someone else booked a kitchen show off of her catalog show and it was last week. Now I have the catalog show closing right around the same time as I will be submitting the kitchen show order (the catalog show ends tomorrow and the kitchen show on Sunday).

So how can the girl having the catalog show get her stoneware discount from the home show if I don't have a Past Host number????

Some one correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't PP take care of that for you? I don't think I have ever had to add a phd #.

I don't know what to do about that, call HO. But I have always had to enter the phd# or it does not take it off.

Past Host Discount # Not Available YetSince the start of the new host program, I've noticed it required a number in the Past Host Discount # (PHD#) field in order for them to receive the discount. Used to, you could just checkmark it.

On the catalog show, enter the old host's order, under the info screen checkmark past host # and enter "notrecdyet" or something to the effect that it has not been closed. It should accept it then. I've had to do this when I don't have a past host's #, she didn't bring her PHD card, etc to the show. I just type in "lookup" so that I can give her an accurate total. Then when I get home, I log into Consultant's Corner to lookup her number.

I contacted HO and they connected me to Order Processing. The woman I spoke to in OP told me that once I submit the first order (the original host) then I can call back and they can give me a host # right away to plug into the next order.

I hope it will work that easy. :rolleyes:

Quick turnaround on submitted showsMy experience has been that with the quick turnaround that OP has with getting shows out, you shouldn't have any trouble calling in to get the PHD #. You must enter not only the PHD # but the date it expires in PP on the guest's order otherwise you cannot proceed.

Past Host Number LookupOnce you submit the first order and HO has received it, you should be able to go to the website and look up the host to get their discount number. It is under Managing Your Shows, My Shows, Working with Hosts, Past Host Lookup. Just enter in her name and state and it will pop up! :cool:

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party include earning free products, receiving exclusive host discounts, and getting a chance to try new recipes and products with your friends and family.

2. How do I earn free products as a host?

As a host, you can earn free products based on the total sales from your party. The more sales your party generates, the more free products you can earn. You can also earn additional free products by booking future parties from your party guests.

3. What is the host discount for Pampered Chef parties?

The host discount for Pampered Chef parties is based on the total sales from your party. The higher the sales, the bigger the discount you can receive. Hosts can receive discounts up to 30% off their own purchases.

4. Can I customize my host rewards?

Yes, you can customize your host rewards by choosing specific products you would like to receive for free or at a discounted price. This allows you to choose the products that best fit your needs and preferences.

5. How long do I have to redeem my host rewards?

Host rewards are valid for 30 days after your party date. If you are unable to redeem your rewards within this timeframe, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant to make alternative arrangements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kailyon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
MakinBacon
  • mrshamel3808