• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Set Up a Fundraiser on My Website?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers two types of fundraisers: catalog fundraisers and cooking show fundraisers. In a catalog fundraiser, participants sell Pampered Chef products through a catalog and online, while in a cooking show fundraiser, a Pampered Chef consultant hosts a cooking show for the organization. The amount of money an organization can make from a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies, with organizations earning 15-25% of total sales in a catalog fundraiser and up to 15% in a cooking show fundraiser. To get started, organizations can contact a local Pampered Chef consultant or visit the website to find one. There are no upfront costs or products to purchase, and organizations can customize their fundraiser by choosing specific products or recipes to feature.
Laura1293
I am trying to put a fundraiser on my website for the give from the heart. I am booking it as a fundraiser on the site. How do I do that? It wants name and address. I put the organization name of America's Second Harvest, and put the dates from 8-1 to 8-31. then I tried to continue, and it wouldn't let me. What do I put for the address, mine??? If this is done strickly on my website the payment will go right on to PC, right???? Any input would be appreciated. Laura

OrganizerYou would put the organizer name, address, etc

I thinkI think so anyway

What types of fundraisers does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers two types of fundraisers: catalog fundraisers and cooking show fundraisers. In a catalog fundraiser, participants sell Pampered Chef products through a catalog and online, with a portion of the proceeds going towards their organization. In a cooking show fundraiser, a Pampered Chef consultant hosts a cooking show for the organization and a portion of the sales goes towards the organization.

How much money can our organization make from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money an organization can make from a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies depending on the type of fundraiser, the number of participants, and the amount of sales. However, on average, organizations can earn 15-25% of the total sales in a catalog fundraiser and up to 15% of the total sales in a cooking show fundraiser.

How do we get started with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

To get started with a Pampered Chef fundraiser, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant in your area or visit our website to find a consultant near you. The consultant will work with you to choose the best fundraiser option for your organization and provide all the necessary materials and support to make your fundraiser a success.

Do we have to pay for any upfront costs or products in a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there are no upfront costs or products to purchase in a Pampered Chef fundraiser. Participants can choose to sell products from a catalog or online, and the products will be shipped directly to the buyers. The organization will receive a portion of the sales as their fundraising profit.

Can our organization customize the products in our Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customizable options for fundraisers. For catalog fundraisers, organizations can choose to feature a specific set of products from the catalog. For cooking show fundraisers, the organization can work with the consultant to select the recipes and products to be featured in the cooking show. This allows for a more personalized and unique fundraising experience for the organization and its supporters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc ri lisa
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • raebates