• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Fundraiser Ideas for Reaching a $5K Goal?

In summary, a fundraiser for the Human Society has been planned for November with a goal of raising $5000. The organizer is excited and overwhelmed, and has already taken several steps to ensure the success of the fundraiser, such as offering to meet with the staff and volunteers involved and having a kickoff event. They have also received permission to advertise the fundraiser on the organization's website. Other suggestions include offering a special incentive for outside orders and reminding participants about the additional $3 per booking. The fundraiser will be treated as a regular show, with the host receiving all benefits and the consultant donating their commission.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Ok, since yesterday I have gathered my thoughts, spoken with my director, and managed to get a comprehensive well thought out email to the chairperson of this fundraiser I have going for November.

She emailed me back today and said that the Human Society would like to raise $1000!!! As I donate an additional 5% of my commission to fundraisers over $1000 this would lead me to calculate that the fundraiser should be around $5000 to reach her goal. WOW. :eek:

I am a bit overwhelmed and excited at the same time. Again, this is the first large scale fundraiser I have done. Here is my game plan so far, please let me know what else I can do:

- I have offered to meet with the staff members and volunteers who will be involved to get them excited and walk them through the fundraiser, how it will work, taking orders, etc.

- I have also offered to have a kickoff for the Human Society where they can invite people to come watch a demonstration, learn about PC, learn about the Human Society's goals, and place orders

- She has between 10-17 staff members and volunteers that she thinks will get involved. She asked "if 10 people collect 10 orders can we reach our goal?" Realistically, yes, (average of a $50 order) but I would like to account for a bit of a cushion to be safe, so I will encourage her to strive for more people and a few extra orders.

- I have received permission from the home office to link my PWS to their website, and they have an e-newsletter going out next week that will advertise the fundraiser, so hopefully this will generate lots of online sales.

Is there anything else you can think of that I can do to ensure this fundraiser reaches the $5K goal? We're running it from 11/2-11/28, almost 4 full weeks...

Thank you!!!

Maybe have some kind of special if someone outside the organization gets more outside orders. Don't forget to remind them about the extra $3 for each booking. Also be sure and get permission for the Humane Society to put the fundraiser and your website on their website.
Good luck.

Do an Advanced Search for posts by scottcooks in the fundraiser folder. He's posted some great stuff in the past.

Here is what I give. I got it probably from Scott on here and then tweaked it! It's a breakdown of how much per person to achieve what level of commission. Since you are not donating all that I show, you can just delete those lines.

WOOHOO! Way to go for SAT month! You go Girl!

Attachments

• FUNDRAISER PROFIT BREAKDOWN-20 members - Generic.doc
    37 KB · Views: 479
  • FUNDRAISER PROFIT BREAKDOWN-40 members - GENERIC.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 349
NooraK said:
Do an Advanced Search for posts by scottcooks in the fundraiser folder. He's posted some great stuff in the past.

How do I do an advance search - I've looked where I know to. TIA.

Congrats Kara!
No real advise but I'm glad you got such a great lead, thinking are looking up. :)

Danette - when you click on the "search" button at the top of the page, there's a link that takes you to an advanced search screen. There you can choose to enter key words, or a screen name. You can also limit your search to specific forums and other parameters.

Hi all,
I do my fundraisers a bit differently. I would appreciate a proof-read or advise, then this is open for you all to use too.

PS I do my own fundraiser because I can still earn a little, plus they can earn the free product when I count it as a show. Then they can raffle off or give away the free product as incentives (highest in sales, etc)

Thanks, Sandra
View attachment FUNDRAISER PROFIT BREAKDOWN-20 members - Generic-1.doc

natural said:
Hi all,
I do my fundraisers a bit differently. I would appreciate a proof-read or advise, then this is open for you all to use too.

PS I do my own fundraiser because I can still earn a little, plus they can earn the free product when I count it as a show. Then they can raffle off or give away the free product as incentives (highest in sales, etc)

Thanks, Sandra
View attachment 15330

So Sandra- quick question for you- you are actually putting this in as a regular show so they get all the host benefits AND you are donating your comission to them as well?

kdangel518 said:
So Sandra- quick question for you- you are actually putting this in as a regular show so they get all the host benefits AND you are donating your comission to them as well?

YES. I would still make money because I normally make like 26-27% and the bookings and recruit leads are worth it.

Plus it would be a write off.

Sandra

That's very generous of you :). It's nice that you're in a position to do that and can share with organizations like that!

I've done a fundraiser like that by accident. I put about a dozen orders on pp and realized that I had it listed as a regular show instead of a fundraiser. The HO said I would need to delete the entire order and resubmit each order. (Not me) I called the hostess and offered to give her 10% of the sales because her show was under $600. Then I told her to pick out free and half price products that she wasn't expecting. I still made 15% which is what I would have made anyway. She was happy.

You might want to add to your fundraiser, as a "bonus" the football pool style cards. They're 40 blocks at $10 each I think which gives you a $400 card when it's filled (each person who buys a square fills in their name & phone Number). When the card is filled you draw one of the names. The winner gets to order $200 worth of PC product and the other $200 goes straight to the organization from YOU, since you collected the money. These are fun and MEN really like them because they understand the format, then they give their wives the $200 purchase prize if they win it (happens every time). There is more info in files but I don't remember where.

Last edited:

What kind of fundraisers can I do with Pampered Chef?

With Pampered Chef, you can host a traditional kitchen show where guests can purchase products and a portion of the sales will go towards the fundraiser. You can also do a virtual fundraiser through social media or a video call. Additionally, you can participate in a round-up fundraiser where you collect donations from customers rounding up their purchase total to the nearest dollar. Lastly, you can host a fundraiser where you sell pre-made meal kits or baked goods using Pampered Chef products.

How much money can I expect to raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser will vary depending on the type of fundraiser and the number of participants. On average, fundraisers can raise anywhere from $500-$2000. However, with effective marketing and participation, it is possible to raise even more.

Are there any fees associated with hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

There are no upfront fees to host a Pampered Chef fundraiser. However, there is a shipping fee for orders placed through the fundraiser, which will be deducted from the total fundraising amount. The shipping fee is based on the total sales and ranges from 10%-20%.

Can I customize my fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can customize your fundraiser with Pampered Chef. You can choose which products to feature, set your own fundraising goal, and determine the length of the fundraiser. You can also add your own personal touch by including a message or story about your cause and sharing it with your guests.

How do I get started with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

To get started with a Pampered Chef fundraiser, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or sign up online through the Pampered Chef website. The consultant will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary materials and resources to make your fundraiser a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• allieskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
country cook
Replies