• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Party-Planning Ideas for a Catering Business Showcase

In summary, for a party with 35 guests, it is suggested to make recipes in the Mini Muffin Pan such as tuxedo brownie cups, quiches, and fondue or dip. Savory Cheese Crostinis and mini Chocolate Silk Mousse in Crispy Shells are also recommended. Another option is to make a bread bowl with dip using the batter bowl and showcasing the use of seasonings.
PamperedJess
Hi everyone I'm doing a party on the 19th and the person I'm doing the party for owns a catering business. She will be making a lot of food for her guest that are "non Pampered Chef" any ideas of something easy to demo and will feed a lot of people? There's going to be about 35 people at the show. Thanks

I would suggest some of the recipes that you can make in the Mini Muffin Pan. There are desserts and appetizers and you can make 24 at a time. The tuxedo brownie cups is one that comes to mind. I know there are also some quiche-type recipes in the cookbooks. You could also do a fondue like the Cool Creamy Chocolate Fondue with the fruit dippers (that will show either SAs or chillzanne server and you can cut the fruit to show the knives, crinkle cutter, etc...), or a dip like the Dill Dip. Bruschetta is awesome, but I don't know how well that would be to demo. Good luck! :D

How about some Savory Cheese Crostini? With most loaves of French bread, you could get 35 slices (even if you had to cut them just a tad thinner than it calls for in the recipe). And you could do a bunch of the plain cheese crostini, and then have some dips/spreads for the guests to put on themselves. (If you put the dip/spread in the Simple Additions pieces, with the crostini layed out as well, then it would look very nice and elegant--rivaling the caterer's goodies for sure!)

Also, you could demo the Chocolate Silk Mousse in Crispy Shells recipe (Celebrations) but you could prepare mini versions of them, with won-ton wrappers in the mini muffin pan. (Won-ton wrappers are available in your produce section of the grocery store.. My Walmart carries them right next to the tofu/organic/salad foods in the produce section.) If you can't get strawberries that are decent looking, you can always substitute some raspberries (sprinkle them over the top of the mousse)--everyone loves chocolate and raspberries together! YUM!

There is also a bread bowl you can make (I think maybe you just lay bread dough over the bottom of your batter bowl and bake, but I may be wrong), and you can put dip inside.. one of those edible bread bowl dip things where you rip off a piece of the bread and dip it. Baking a couple of these would showcase our seasonings (you could do one like focaccia maybe, and another dill flavored? the options are endless) and the ability to bake with the batter bowl, if that's how you make it! lol

here's the link for the chocolate mousse cups if you need it.
https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/cel05_ccc_silk_mousse_recipe.pdf

hmm, if I think of anything else, I'll let you know.

God bless!
~Amanda

1. What type of events can a catering business showcase be used for?

A catering business showcase can be used for a variety of events, including weddings, corporate events, birthday parties, anniversary celebrations, and more. It can also be used for smaller, more intimate gatherings such as dinner parties or baby showers.

2. What are some unique party-planning ideas for a catering business showcase?

Some unique party-planning ideas for a catering business showcase include themed events, interactive food stations, custom menus based on dietary restrictions, and incorporating local and seasonal ingredients into the menu. You can also offer cooking demonstrations or classes to showcase the skills and expertise of your catering business.

3. How can I market my catering business showcase to potential clients?

There are several ways to market your catering business showcase to potential clients. Utilize social media platforms to showcase your services and previous events, collaborate with event planners or wedding venues, attend local food festivals or trade shows, and offer special promotions or discounts to attract new clients.

4. Can I customize the menu for a catering business showcase?

Yes, you can absolutely customize the menu for a catering business showcase. It is important to work closely with your clients to understand their preferences, dietary restrictions, and budget to create a personalized and unique menu for their event. This will help make the showcase even more special and memorable for your clients.

5. What are some tips for a successful catering business showcase?

Some tips for a successful catering business showcase include creating a visually appealing and professional display, offering a variety of menu options, providing exceptional customer service, and ensuring all food and beverages are of high quality and presentation. It is also important to network and follow up with potential clients after the showcase to secure bookings for future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ericadboone
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Pampered Angel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DeannaK1022
  • pamperedlinda