• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!!! With First Fund Raiser

Ginger, I'm sorry to hear about your troubles with your recruiter and director. If you are new to this, it can be really hard to know where to turn. I think you should talk with your recruiter and director and find out what their expectations are. I would also encourage you to reach out to other professionals in the industry to get their advice. I know my recruiter and director are great, but I'm also able to succeed without them. Hang in there and good luck!
Ginger428
Gold Member
Hi Everyone,

Can someone please walk me through my first fund raiser? All I did so far was contact the organization. Thanks, Ginger :)

Last edited:
Why wouldn't you...talk with your director or recruiter? Just curious, not trying to be nosey...well, I take that back, I am, but only because I'm new and wondering if there are circumstances where you wouldn't want to go to your recruiter or director.

Hope everything goes well for you!

~Kristen :D

My recruiter lives 2 blocks away & belongs to everything on the small Island where we live. When she recruited me, she made it seem like the streets were paved in gold. Everytime I called her with questions, she was busy, the best was when I was gonna submit my first party. She told me she would stop by that night, never came, never called till the following afternoon, her excuse was she was having a 5 hour argument with her daughter ( daughter is 5 ) In my super starter month 2, 1 of my parties had to cancel, cuz they were all going to my recruiters parties ( all 12 in 1 month) As for my director, I went to 2 cluster meetings, asked some questions, she never answered them & went on to continue to talk about herself! So right then & there I decided, if I was gonna do this, I had to do it on my own. So far I'm holding my own, with the help of this site & some others, but mostly thx to ALOT of wonderful people here. :)

Rough!I'm really sorry to hear about that Ginger. I don't know where I'd be without my recruiter and director here! I'm one of those people that when I have a question I want it answered right now and that would drive me up the wall! I think if I were you I would get really competitive and do everything I could to show her you can swim (not sink) like a fish in her own pond! I would pass out fliers and not feel bad at all when people from her "cluster" started flocking to you because they are sick of hearing about how great she is. I know that sounds mean, but when you are new, you need encouragement, not a dog and pony show about how great they are! I hope everything goes well with your fundraiser and if you need any help, I am new, but I have a great recruiter and director that I can call and get info from. Feel free to email me anytime! I am all about the support systems!

Take care and hang in there! Just imagine how you'll feel when you get more sales that she does one month! :eek:

~Kristen :D

Hi Ginger,Congratulations on taking the first step in organizing a fundraiser for a great cause! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would be happy to guide you through the process.The first thing you should do is determine the type of fundraiser you want to have. Will it be a virtual party, an in-person cooking show, or a catalog party? Once you have decided, you can work with the organization to set a date and time for the event.Next, it's important to spread the word and generate excitement for the fundraiser. Use your social media platforms, email, and word of mouth to let people know about the event and encourage them to participate. You can also create a Facebook event and invite people to join.As the event approaches, make sure to have all the necessary materials and tools for a successful fundraiser. This includes order forms, catalogs, and any other marketing materials provided by Pampered Chef. You can also create your own flyers or posters to promote the event.During the fundraiser, make sure to have fun and engage with your guests. Share your personal experiences with Pampered Chef products and how they have benefited you. This will not only showcase the products but also build a connection with your guests.After the fundraiser, it's important to follow up with your guests and thank them for their support. You can also provide them with any additional information or answer any questions they may have about Pampered Chef.I hope this helps guide you through your first fundraiser. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or need any assistance. Best of luck!Sincerely,

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser is a great way to raise money for your cause while also enjoying delicious food and connecting with your community. Our fundraisers offer up to 15% of sales in cash or 20% in free products, making it a fun and easy way to reach your fundraising goals.

How do I get started with my first Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Getting started with your first Pampered Chef fundraiser is simple. You can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant in your area or visit our website to learn more about hosting a fundraiser. From there, our team will guide you through the process and provide all the necessary materials to make your fundraiser a success.

What types of products are available for fundraising with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products that are perfect for fundraising. From our famous stoneware and cookware to our top-rated knives and kitchen gadgets, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Plus, with new products constantly being added to our catalog, your supporters will always have something new to try.

How much money can I expect to raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money you can raise with a Pampered Chef fundraiser depends on the size of your event, the products chosen, and the number of guests attending. On average, our fundraisers raise $500-$1000, but some have raised even more. Our team will work with you to set goals and provide tips to help maximize your earnings.

Can I customize my Pampered Chef fundraiser to fit my specific needs?

Absolutely! We understand that every fundraiser is unique, and we are happy to work with you to customize your event to fit your specific needs and preferences. From choosing specific products to offering a virtual fundraiser option, we are committed to making your fundraiser a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • amand221
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • sarahsellcm