• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser HELP!!! with first fund raiser

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
Hi Everyone,

Can someone please walk me through my first fund raiser? All I did so far was contact the organization. Thanks, Ginger :)

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2006
Why wouldn't you...

talk with your director or recruiter? Just curious, not trying to be nosey...well, I take that back, I am, but only because I'm new and wondering if there are circumstances where you wouldn't want to go to your recruiter or director.

Hope everything goes well for you!

~Kristen :D

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
My recruiter lives 2 blocks away & belongs to everything on the small Island where we live. When she recruited me, she made it seem like the streets were paved in gold. Everytime I called her with questions, she was busy, the best was when I was gonna submit my first party. She told me she would stop by that night, never came, never called till the following afternoon, her excuse was she was having a 5 hour argument with her daughter ( daughter is 5 ) In my super starter month 2, 1 of my parties had to cancel, cuz they were all going to my recruiters parties ( all 12 in 1 month) As for my director, I went to 2 cluster meetings, asked some questions, she never answered them & went on to continue to talk about herself! So right then & there I decided, if I was gonna do this, I had to do it on my own. So far I'm holding my own, with the help of this site & some others, but mostly thx to ALOT of wonderful people here. :)

Feb 14, 2006
Rough!

I'm really sorry to hear about that Ginger. I don't know where I'd be without my recruiter and director here! I'm one of those people that when I have a question I want it answered right now and that would drive me up the wall! I think if I were you I would get really competitive and do everything I could to show her you can swim (not sink) like a fish in her own pond! I would pass out fliers and not feel bad at all when people from her "cluster" started flocking to you because they are sick of hearing about how great she is. I know that sounds mean, but when you are new, you need encouragement, not a dog and pony show about how great they are! I hope everything goes well with your fundraiser and if you need any help, I am new, but I have a great recruiter and director that I can call and get info from. Feel free to email me anytime! I am all about the support systems!

Take care and hang in there! Just imagine how you'll feel when you get more sales that she does one month! :eek:

~Kristen :D