1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser HELP!!! with first fund raiser

1. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

Hi Everyone,

Can someone please walk me through my first fund raiser? All I did so far was contact the organization. Thanks, Ginger :)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2006
    Mar 8, 2006
  2. kristenskitchen

kristenskitchen Member

Why wouldn't you...

talk with your director or recruiter? Just curious, not trying to be nosey...well, I take that back, I am, but only because I'm new and wondering if there are circumstances where you wouldn't want to go to your recruiter or director.

Hope everything goes well for you!

~Kristen :D

3. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

My recruiter lives 2 blocks away & belongs to everything on the small Island where we live. When she recruited me, she made it seem like the streets were paved in gold. Everytime I called her with questions, she was busy, the best was when I was gonna submit my first party. She told me she would stop by that night, never came, never called till the following afternoon, her excuse was she was having a 5 hour argument with her daughter ( daughter is 5 ) In my super starter month 2, 1 of my parties had to cancel, cuz they were all going to my recruiters parties ( all 12 in 1 month) As for my director, I went to 2 cluster meetings, asked some questions, she never answered them & went on to continue to talk about herself! So right then & there I decided, if I was gonna do this, I had to do it on my own. So far I'm holding my own, with the help of this site & some others, but mostly thx to ALOT of wonderful people here. :)

Mar 8, 2006
  4. kristenskitchen

kristenskitchen Member

Rough!

I'm really sorry to hear about that Ginger. I don't know where I'd be without my recruiter and director here! I'm one of those people that when I have a question I want it answered right now and that would drive me up the wall! I think if I were you I would get really competitive and do everything I could to show her you can swim (not sink) like a fish in her own pond! I would pass out fliers and not feel bad at all when people from her "cluster" started flocking to you because they are sick of hearing about how great she is. I know that sounds mean, but when you are new, you need encouragement, not a dog and pony show about how great they are! I hope everything goes well with your fundraiser and if you need any help, I am new, but I have a great recruiter and director that I can call and get info from. Feel free to email me anytime! I am all about the support systems!

Take care and hang in there! Just imagine how you'll feel when you get more sales that she does one month! :eek:

~Kristen :D

Have something to add?