• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expert Tips for Handling Customer Issues | Party Planning Help

In summary, my sister in law just called me, and she has a friend who will be attending our party at the end of April. In January this lady was invited to a show but didn't go, she placed a order. She gave the host a check for her to feel out :eek: (I know). So they call me, and say, the lady quit her job (they were co-workers), never gave her a total (or products) can't get a hold of the person. She is totally MIA. She of course didn't know the consultant's name, but I did a host look up, and came back with nothing.. She knows that as of last week, the check hasn't
maryhenderlite
Ok, my sister in law just called me, and she has a friend who will be attending our party at the end of April. In January this lady was invited to a show but didn't go, she placed a order. She gave the host a check for her to feel out :eek: (I know). So they call me, and say, the lady quit her job (they were co-workers), never gave her a total (or products) can't get a hold of the person. She is totally MIA. She of course didn't know the consultant's name, but I did a host look up, and came back with nothing.. She knows that as of last week, the check hasn't came through her bank. I told her that I would cancel the check immediately. I am waiting on getting a call from home office, but without the consultant's name, i dont know what they could do, if the host isn't in the "system". Is there anything else I can do for this lady? She is going to come to my show, and will probably order those items (hopefully) but I am trying my best to help her.. I think I have done all that I can, but thought I'd check with you gals and guys :)

Tell her to call her bank and stop payment on the check. It would be a really good idea if she does that about three months ago.

Something about this doesn't pass the smell test. I'm not quite ready to jump off a bridge and say it's fraud, since the check never cleared and if there's been no other activity on her account, it wasn't identity theft. But who knows? Maybe the consultant died or something.

But get her to stop payment on the check. 90 days is too long to have waited for anything to happen.

Thank you. Yes that was one of the first questions that I ask, if she had done that. So when I called my sis in law back, and told her that I couldn't find anything on that host, and that P.C. didn't have anything.. Then hopefully she will do that.. It was like a $60 order. So maybe she will re-order all of that and then some :) at my show.. oh well, at least I tried to help her. I am just surprised that she had waited this long too.. Thank you for your reply

What should I do if a customer is unhappy with their purchase?

If a customer is unhappy with their purchase, the most important thing to do is listen to their concerns and address them promptly. Apologize for any inconvenience and offer a solution, such as a refund or replacement. It's important to maintain a positive and understanding attitude and work towards finding a resolution that satisfies the customer.

How can I prevent customer issues from arising during a party?

The best way to prevent customer issues during a party is to make sure everything runs smoothly. This includes having all necessary products and materials on hand, thoroughly explaining the products and their uses, and providing excellent customer service. Be attentive to your guests' needs and address any concerns or questions they may have during the party.

What should I do if a customer has a problem with their order after the party?

If a customer experiences an issue with their order after the party, it's important to handle it promptly and professionally. Reach out to the customer and offer a solution, such as a refund or replacement. Make sure to follow up with the customer to ensure they are satisfied with the resolution.

How can I effectively communicate with a difficult customer?

When dealing with a difficult customer, it's important to remain calm and professional. Listen to their concerns and try to understand their perspective. Use active listening techniques and acknowledge their feelings. Offer a solution that meets their needs and be sure to follow up to ensure their satisfaction.

What should I do if a customer complaint goes public on social media?

If a customer complaint goes public on social media, it's important to respond quickly and address the issue publicly. Apologize for any inconvenience and offer a solution, such as a refund or replacement. It's important to maintain a positive and understanding tone and show that you are willing to work towards finding a resolution. If possible, move the conversation to a private channel to continue addressing the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • mrshamel3808
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • AmyDare