• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Converting PDF to JPEG for Emailing? Follow These Easy Steps!

In summary, the conversation was about sending documents to a host, converting PDFs to JPEGs, and posting them on Facebook. The conversation involved instructions on how to use the "print screen" function, how to save images as JPEGs using different programs, and a helpful tip on how to crop unwanted elements from the image. Ultimately, the host was able to obtain the JPEGs needed for posting on Facebook thanks to the assistance of another member.
Amanda Woods
I am trying to email docs to a host and she can't open them without consultant number and password. I thought there was a way to do this.

The host specials, OOF's and the other pdfs are downloadable. Download them to your computer and then attach them in an email.

I convert the downloaded pdf's to jpg so that I'm able to post them to my Facebook account by simply doing a print screen and pasting the selection into Paint and saving it to my documents. HTH!

How do I do a "print screen?"

I tried to "print screen" also and it didn't work.

Hold down the Ctrl (control Key) then hit the letter "C" (copy) key. It is usually in a different color than most of your keys or above the numeric key pad if you have one. Then put your cursor where you want it to be pasted. Hold the Ctrl key again and hit the letter "V" key, nope, do not know why "V". This should paste it where you need it. HTH!

pampered1224 said:
Hold down the Ctrl (control Key) then hit the letter "C" (copy) key. It is usually in a different color than most of your keys or above the numeric key pad if you have one. Then put your cursor where you want it to be pasted. Hold the Ctrl key again and hit the letter "V" key, nope, do not know why "V". This should paste it where you need it. HTH!

But that doesn't create a jpeg of it - I need a jpeg so I can post it on FB

Which ones do you want and I'll email them to you :)

Thanks!! I need the guest specials for Jan, Feb and March. Can you teach me how to do it, too?

If you have Photoshop it can be done there just by clicking "Save As", then use the drop down menu under File Type to change it to a .jpg. I usually use Preview which is a Mac program - same step.

I don't have photoshop...or a mac :(

bumping.......

bumping again...

dannyzmom said:
But that doesn't create a jpeg of it - I need a jpeg so I can post it on FB

Check my profile. I have uploaded blank jpegs of January February and March HO flyers so you can download them and post them on FB

Wow - can't thank you enough!!! Exactly what I needed - THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!
:)

No problem. I add my director's contact info to hers and e-mail it to her so she can post them on her fan page! She is NOT computer savvy at all, but she's a great director. It takes me about two minutes to do it for her since I do it at the same time I do mine.

thank you thank you thank you

I wanted to post this in case anyone else reads this & wants to know how to do the print screen that was mentioned earlier. While you have what you want to copy showing on your screen, press the print screen on your keyboard. Then, open the paint program. (You should see it when you click start on your desktop) Once you have paint open, press Ctrl and V at the same time & it should paste it into paint. Then click file & save. Be sure it is going to save it as jpg or jpeg & you're done. Hope this helps.Using print screen to copy will show everything that is showing on your screen. It will show the clock at the bottom of your desktop, any files/tabs you have open, etc. You can go back into the file after you save it & edit/crop to remove what you don't want showing in the picture.

Last edited:

1. Can I change a PDF file to a JPEG using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can! Our products are designed to help you easily convert PDF files to JPEG files for various purposes.

2. Which Pampered Chef product should I use to convert my PDF to a JPEG?

We recommend using our PDF to JPEG Converter tool, which is specifically designed for this purpose.

3. Is the conversion process difficult?

No, it is actually very easy and straightforward. Our tool has a user-friendly interface that makes the conversion process hassle-free.

4. Can I convert multiple PDF files to JPEG at once?

Yes, our PDF to JPEG Converter allows you to convert multiple files simultaneously, saving you time and effort.

5. Will the quality of my PDF file be affected after conversion?

No, our tool ensures that the quality of your original PDF file remains intact during the conversion process. Your JPEG file will be an exact replica of your PDF file.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
JAE
  • heat123
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MegT