• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Bookings for September: Tips for Dealing with Caller ID and No Responses

In summary, the best way to get bookings for September is to reach out to past customers and potential customers who have expressed interest in your products. Utilize social media, personalized emails, and incentives to promote your September bookings. Consider partnering with local businesses, using a referral program, and networking to reach a new audience. Don't forget to follow up and be persistent in your efforts. Offer a virtual party option and hostess coaching sessions to increase your chances of getting bookings.
cherie0118
Trying to get bookings for September, with caller ID I'm convinced people just don't answer their phones if they don't know the number!! Any ideas? I keep repeating it's a great month with the host special & the catalogs being new, so far no responses :( How many times do you leave messages for a person that has expressed an interest? Been selling for about a year now, and this is my 1st real dry spell!! :chef:

The best way to get bookings for September is to contact people who have expressed an interest in your products previously. Reach out to past customers, and follow up with potential customers who have requested information or expressed interest in the past. When leaving a message, be sure to mention what you are offering and why it's a great deal. If you continue to not receive responses, consider trying different methods of communication such as email or social media. You might also want to consider offering extra incentives such as discounts or free gifts to encourage people to book a party.

1. Utilize social media: Use platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to reach out to potential customers. You can post about your September bookings and the host special, and also create Facebook events for your parties.2. Send out personalized emails: Reach out to your past customers or people who have expressed interest in your products through email. Include a special offer or discount for booking a party in September.3. Offer incentives: Offer a discount or free product to customers who book a party in September. This can entice them to make a booking and also help build your customer base.4. Partner with local businesses: Partner with local businesses and offer to do a vendor event or a joint promotion. This can help you reach a new audience and potentially book parties for September.5. Use a referral program: Encourage your current customers to refer their friends and family to book a party with you in September. Offer them a discount or free product for each successful referral.6. Network: Attend local events or join networking groups to meet new people and promote your business. You can also ask for referrals from your friends and family.7. Follow up: If someone has expressed interest in booking a party but hasn't responded to your calls or messages, follow up with them. Sometimes people get busy and forget, so a gentle reminder can help.8. Consider hosting a virtual party: With the current situation, many people may not be comfortable with in-person parties. Consider hosting a virtual party where people can shop from the comfort of their own homes.9. Be persistent: Don't give up after a few attempts. Keep reaching out to potential customers and promoting your September bookings. It may take some time, but eventually, you will get bookings.10. Offer a hostess coaching session: If someone is hesitant to book a party, offer to do a hostess coaching session with them. This can help them understand the benefits of hosting a party and increase their chances of booking one.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products and discounts. You will also have the opportunity to learn new recipes and cooking techniques, while having fun with your friends and family.

How do I book a Pampered Chef party?

Booking a Pampered Chef party is easy! You can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly or fill out a request form on our website. The consultant will work with you to find a date, time, and location that works best for you.

Can I host a party with friends who live outside of my area?

Yes, you can! With our virtual party option, you can invite friends and family from different locations to join in on the fun. Your consultant will provide you with a link to share with your guests, and they can shop and participate in the party from the comfort of their own homes.

Do I need to provide anything for the party?

No, you do not need to provide anything for the party. Your Pampered Chef consultant will bring all the necessary cooking tools and products for the demonstrations and activities. All you need to do is invite your guests and provide a space for the party to take place.

How can I earn rewards for hosting a party?

As a host, you can earn rewards based on the sales from your party. The more your guests purchase, the more rewards you will receive. You can use these rewards to purchase Pampered Chef products at a discounted price or for free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefLisa
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedtara
  • angmillar