• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings: Tips for New Sellers in Less Than 6 Months!

In summary, Brina is looking for ways to increase bookings and find new customers. She has been selling for less than six months and has few contacts. She has been successful so far, but is worried about how to increase her business. She has a few suggestions for meeting new people and increasing bookings.
Brina
So I have been selling less then 6 months and I really need help with bookings. I Don't have many contacts and those I have, have hosted parties recently (less then 6 months ;) )
When I started I was doing really amazing...but major problemo
I signed four people. Which is great! But those four people were all at my last shows and so all those people that could have potentially been mine are now theirs. not begrudging just wondering how to get more people. Im don't work and none of my kids are in school so I don't have those resources.

Please any workable ideas! I need to kick start this all over again!

Brina, first, congratulations on such a great start and building an incredible team right off the bat!!

On Consultant's Corner I am sure there are materials on meeting "out and about".

One good way to meet new people is to sign up for a vendor booth. Make sure it isn't real expensive and make your primary goal to just meet new people. Find a product that isn't too small but certainly not big then put a sign on it...Win this product!. Let people know that you just want them to put down their information in exchange for a ticket to win the product for free. Have a door prize slip ready, and at the most, hand them a mini catalog. You can also add more to it by..."win an additional ticket by setting your party date with me today."

Be in front of your booth, engage in conversation by complimenting them on an outfit, how adorable their child is...anything you can make a connection with.

Hope this helps!

Congrats on starting your team!

Another suggestion would be to wear PC logo. Like shirts, catalog bag, chef hat pin, etc. This would be good when your shopping or just out and about.

Host your own "Summer VIP Celebration Show" and have it at your home or somewhere else appropriate. Or do a "NO BUY" show (look in the "Theme Show" forum...there is a thread discussion about that.).Farmer's Markets?
Flea Markets in your area?
Pamper a Business

Hi there,I completely understand your struggle with getting bookings, especially when you don't have a large network to start with. It can be discouraging when you see potential customers going to other consultants, but don't worry, there are still plenty of ways to get bookings and grow your business.Firstly, utilize social media to your advantage. Join local community groups on Facebook, post about your business and the benefits of hosting a party. You can also reach out to friends and family who may not have hosted a party before and offer them an incentive for booking with you.Another great way to get bookings is through vendor events or fairs. These events are a great way to showcase your products and reach a larger audience. You can also offer a special discount or promotion for those who book a party with you at the event.Don't be afraid to reach out to local businesses or organizations as well. Many companies have employee appreciation events or lunch and learns where they may be interested in having a pampered chef party. You can also offer to do a cooking demonstration at a local school or community center.Lastly, don't underestimate the power of word of mouth. Encourage your current customers to spread the word about your business and offer them a discount or free product for every successful booking they refer to you.I hope these ideas help kickstart your bookings and grow your business. Remember, consistency and persistence is key in this business. Keep reaching out and promoting your business, and you will see results. Best of luck!

1. How do I book a Pampered Chef party?

To book a Pampered Chef party, you can either contact a consultant directly or use the "Find a Consultant" feature on our website to connect with a consultant in your area. Once you have chosen a consultant, they will work with you to choose a date, time, and location for your party.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party comes with many benefits, including earning free and discounted products, learning new recipes and cooking techniques, and having a fun and interactive experience with friends and family. You also have the opportunity to support a small business and connect with a consultant who can provide ongoing support and assistance with all your Pampered Chef needs.

3. How many guests do I need to have at my party?

There is no set number of guests required to host a Pampered Chef party. You can have as few or as many guests as you'd like. However, the more guests you have, the more potential for free and discounted products and a higher party sales total, which can earn you even more rewards.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party online?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party online through our virtual party platform. This allows you to still have a fun and interactive party experience with your friends and family, even if they are not able to attend in person. Your consultant will provide you with all the information and resources needed to host a successful virtual party.

5. How can I earn rewards for my Pampered Chef party?

There are several ways to earn rewards for your Pampered Chef party, including having a high party sales total, booking future parties, and referring friends and family to host their own parties. Your consultant will go over all the details and help you maximize your rewards and benefits as a host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake45
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Tara-Ann
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Admin Greg