• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings: Tips for Effective Calls and Emails

In summary, the Pampered Chef is offering a huge incentive to their January Hostess'. They are giving an additional 50% in free product on top of the very generous benefits they already provide. The 50% additional free product is available at sales levels beginning at $500.
pngentil
Gold Member
I need help trying to get more bookings. I have made call and am planning on doing it again, but I would also like to send out an email. Does anyone have any email ideas that will help me?:cry:

I sent an email blast to my list for Jan shows I offered extra free products for the first 4 responders who had a show in Jan $20for a cooking show, $15 for a catalog and if they have it and close before the 10th they would get an extra $10 for up to $30 more free. I also noted the party must qualify ($500)

And I included the info on the Jan bonus host special

Did you get an awesome response?

Here is the email I just sent out and I've already had one yes! Hope this helps! My team leader sent this out and forwarded it to me. I changed the dates to suit my needs and sent it out. Oh and she's already had one yes also!

Good Afternoon Ladies!

It has been a great year for The Pampered Chef. They love their customers and they are putting their money where their mouth is! The Pampered Chef is offering a huge incentive to our January Hostess'. They are giving an additional 50% in free product on top of the very generous benefits they already provide. For example a hostess who has a $1,000 show typically would receive $215 in free product, not to mention 4 half price items and 30% off of anything else they choose to order. That same hostess w/a $1,000 show in January will receive $323 in free product plus the half price items and additional discount. The 50% additional free product is available at sales levels beginning at $500.

I am adding a few additional dates to my January calender to ensure everyone who wants to take advantage of this AWESOME deal gets a show in January. So, if you didn't get your Pampered Chef goodies under the tree here is the perfect opportunity to get the items you have always wanted. If you are interested in hosting a January show please let me know as my calendar is filling up. I'd love to help you get as many free products as you like. That is truly my goal in this business. I love to give away FREE stuff, so much so I'd like to make it a little sweeter....if you are interested in holding a show before January 15th I'll bump that 50% to 70% in free product (so $215 goes up to $365.50 on a $1000 show). WOW!!!! I've only got 2 dates available for an additional 70% off (Jan.2nd & Jan. 9th) so contact me soon if you are interested.

ONE MORE THING!!!! CATALOG SHOWS ARE ALSO ELIGIBLE FOR THE ADDITIONAL 50 % IN FREE PRODUCT!!!!

Regardless of when you decide to host a show I'd love to help you out!!!!

I hope your holidays bring you wonderful times and you create many fond memories for you and your family.

God Bless and.......

Keep on cooking!!

Heather Partridge

PNGentil, the best advice and the most tried and true method of putting bookings on your calendar is going to be making 3 calls a day. If you're like me and have to squeeze all the calls in 2 or 3 days instead of a little a day, then do that!! The more you're on the phone the easier it gets. People can have the best intentions to email you back from a blast like that, but it slips their mind and you never knew they were interested. However on the phone they can check their calendar and give you a firm date right then. Or at least you'll know what their interest level is for when you call them back.

Don't get me wrong! I am NOT saying that the email blast is a bad idea. I AM saying that you cannot rely on that for your bookings. I wish you luck!!

I'm gonna use this! :D

I'm also gonna trim it down a bit and post it on my Facebook & MySpace! :)

I love this idea! I will deffinately be sending a version of this email! I will however follow up with the people I email. I'll call and ask if they got a chance to read the email I sent and ask if they are interested in booking a show.

Thanks for the idea!

OK ... how in the world can you offer an additional 50 percent in free product? Hate to be Di Downer but ... I really dislike giving my commission away in advance! Especially since whatever the past host gets with her booking benefit is non-commissionable!

Di_Can_Cook said:
OK ... how in the world can you offer an additional 50 percent in free product? Hate to be Di Downer but ... I really dislike giving my commission away in advance! Especially since whatever the past host gets with her booking benefit is non-commissionable!

She's not offering it, Pampered Chef is as the Host Special for January.

pinkunicorn said:
I'm gonna use this! :D

I'm also gonna trim it down a bit and post it on my Facebook & MySpace! :)

Not supposed to post on facebook and myspace. It is against PC policy rules. Not meaning to sound harsh, but you stand a good chance of being turned in...not by me...I have too much else to do, but don't want to get you in hot water with PC. The company will randomly search the sites. (sorry...I know, it stinks)

I agree with the consistant contacting of people. We see flyers and get e-mails all although e-mails can get you a better turn out, your time is important and contacting people is a much better investment of your time. Customer care calls are a great thing to do. In fact...I will be doing this tonight!

pamperedpartridge said:
Here is the email I just sent out and I've already had one yes! Hope this helps! My team leader sent this out and forwarded it to me. I changed the dates to suit my needs and sent it out. Oh and she's already had one yes also!

Good Afternoon Ladies!

It has been a great year for The Pampered Chef. They love their customers and they are putting their money where their mouth is! The Pampered Chef is offering a huge incentive to our January Hostess'. They are giving an additional 50% in free product on top of the very generous benefits they already provide. For example a hostess who has a $1,000 show typically would receive $215 in free product, not to mention 4 half price items and 30% off of anything else they choose to order. That same hostess w/a $1,000 show in January will receive $323 in free product plus the half price items and additional discount. The 50% additional free product is available at sales levels beginning at $500.

I am adding a few additional dates to my January calender to ensure everyone who wants to take advantage of this AWESOME deal gets a show in January. So, if you didn't get your Pampered Chef goodies under the tree here is the perfect opportunity to get the items you have always wanted. If you are interested in hosting a January show please let me know as my calendar is filling up. I'd love to help you get as many free products as you like. That is truly my goal in this business. I love to give away FREE stuff, so much so I'd like to make it a little sweeter....if you are interested in holding a show before January 15th I'll bump that 50% to 70% in free product (so $215 goes up to $365.50 on a $1000 show). WOW!!!! I've only got 2 dates available for an additional 70% off (Jan.2nd & Jan. 9th) so contact me soon if you are interested.

ONE MORE THING!!!! CATALOG SHOWS ARE ALSO ELIGIBLE FOR THE ADDITIONAL 50 % IN FREE PRODUCT!!!!

Regardless of when you decide to host a show I'd love to help you out!!!!

I hope your holidays bring you wonderful times and you create many fond memories for you and your family.

God Bless and.......

Keep on cooking!!

Heather Partridge

I love this! Thank you for posting such a wonderful idea! When you sent this email, what did you put in the subject line to get peoples attention???

1. How can I book a Pampered Chef party?

To book a Pampered Chef party, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly or host a party yourself by reaching out to a consultant and setting a date. You can also book a virtual party online through our website.

2. Is there a minimum number of guests required for a Pampered Chef party?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required for a Pampered Chef party. Whether you have 5 guests or 50, we are happy to help you host a successful party!

3. How much does it cost to host a Pampered Chef party?

The cost to host a Pampered Chef party can vary depending on the products and services you choose. However, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on your party sales. Your consultant can provide you with more information and help you plan a budget that works for you.

4. Can I earn rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on your party sales. Your consultant can help you understand the rewards program and how you can earn the most benefits.

5. Can I book a Pampered Chef party for a specific occasion or theme?

Yes, you can book a Pampered Chef party for any occasion or theme! Our consultants are happy to work with you to customize your party to fit your needs and preferences. Whether it's a holiday party, birthday celebration, or a specific theme, we can help make your party a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pngentil
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • csulier
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sarahsworld2000
  • elizabethby