• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Response Help: Tips for Dealing with a Difficult Host Email

I don't think it would be fair to either party to hold the party and not get any free products. Added to the fact that you have already booked the other two dates.I would agree with Leslie, it would not be fair to the purse lady to have to share the sales. Suggest a couple of other dates thet you have available before that date, since she may be planning a purse party that date and her friends may be all partied out if you choose a week or two later.
I just got an email from a potential host that I have been chasing for years. In fact I had given up on her last year and then she came to a party this spring and said she really was going to have one this time. I have called and emailed since march and had given up when she emailed me for a Sunday this month, which I didn't have. Then I have called and emailed and never gotten her until I got this email today........................
"Chantelle

Would you be able to do a party on Sept 24th friday night I would like to do a chocolate (dove) party papmered chef and a 31 (purses/bags) party all at the same time if possible. This would allow me to hold the parties I have promised and let my friends check out everything at one time. Pleasse let me know if this would work for you, if not I will find another date to hold pampered chef individually if you prefer. We are headed out to the lake for the weekend but I promise to give you a call on Monday as I am off work then and will be able to talk with you. Thank you so much for your patience.
D........."

I don't know what to day, I usually don't work Friday nights and I already have the 23rd and 25th booked. I really don't like combining shows and can't see it working very well with both of these companies, but I am not sure how to put it. I would love some advice!
Thanks

Tell her you don't have that day available, and you don't think it would be fair to the purse lady to have to share the sales. Suggest a couple of other dates thet you have available before that date, since she may be planning a purse party that date and her friends may be all partied out if you choose a week or two later.

I agree with Leslie.

In my experience, combined parties do not generate the same type of sales. The guests still have the same amount of money to spend, but now they are having to pick & choose which company to spend it with ... or spend 1/3 what they would have spent on each company. If the host really wants to maximize her benefits and get as much free and discounted items as possible, she really should consider hosting 3 separate shows, spaced a few weeks apart so that her guests won't be hit with 3 shows all in one pay period. ;)Added to the fact that 3 demos would take FOREVER and I'm sure her guests don't want to be there for 5-6 hours. ;)

Well, the other side of it is that you might get a booking or two....just come and set up a display, no demo, chill out...might be pretty easy....

Just tell her you're not available that night and would love to find another night that would work for her to hold her Pampered Chef party. Honestly, if you've had to chase her for this long, odds are it wouldn't be a very successful show anyway.

Sheila said:
In my experience, combined parties do not generate the same type of sales. The guests still have the same amount of money to spend, but now they are having to pick & choose which company to spend it with ... or spend 1/3 what they would have spent on each company. If the host really wants to maximize her benefits and get as much free and discounted items as possible, she really should consider hosting 3 separate shows, spaced a few weeks apart so that her guests won't be hit with 3 shows all in one pay period. ;)

Added to the fact that 3 demos would take FOREVER and I'm sure her guests don't want to be there for 5-6 hours. ;)

I was just trying to come up with a nice way to say this:) I don't see her having 3 separate shows either.

Nanisu said:
Well, the other side of it is that you might get a booking or two....just come and set up a display, no demo, chill out...might be pretty easy....

Part of me wants to go this route too, just say sure I will do it that way and then be done with it, get a few sales and hopefully future shows. Then I don't have to work on her with dates any more.:D

What do you think? This is my third version.D.....
As of right now I don't have the 24th open. In my experience, people come to a party with a certain amount they want to spend and when there are several consultants you end up getting a lot less free products from each company. Also I am not sure how this would work, would you just have us set up and people could ask us questions? I usually do a demo even if it is very short and I know 31 has a lot to choose from. Who is your Dove consultant? (I think I may know her) I have never been to one of their parties, but I would think they would do a demo or short presentation too. If we all wanted to do a short demo, that would make for a long night for your friends.
Let me know what you decide would work best, I have September 2 and 4 open and also the 18th. If you decide to have all three of us, I would love to have their contact information too. I usually talk to any other consultants I am working with to make sure I am on the same page with them for the evening.
Have a great weekend.
Chantelle

I would call her. Email her and say you'd love to chat with her about this and ask her to call you or ask when you can reach her.

You could say:Thanks for getting back to me about having a party. Unfortunately, I'm unavailable that evening. I do have xx/xx or xx/xx available. I do have some concerns about doing a combined party, however. If each consultant wishes to showcase their products and/or do a short demo, it could feel like a long evening for your friends to sit through. Also, people tend to have a certain amount of money that they are willing to spend in one evening, so they will usually end up splitting it among the different companies represented. This unfortunately means that your show total with each company will be lower and you wont earn as many benefits. If you still feel that this is the best option for you, I would be pleased to be your Pampered Chef consultant and would be willing to work something out. It would be best to get in contact with the other consultants so we could discuss how we'd like to handle the evening so that it is fair for each of us, and bringing you the most benefits possible. Or something to that effect. But it really might be best to do what Deb said because then your tone of voice and any concerns she or you may have can be expressed and not implied or inferred as happens in written form.

Thanks Amanda, that is exactly what I was looking for, for some reason, I am so frustrated with her, that I couldn't get the words together the way I wanted!I have tried to call her, I called her within minutes of her sending the email. She NEVER answers, makes me wonder why even have a phone at all.

1. How do I respond to a negative review on my Pampered Chef products?

To respond to a negative review, first take a deep breath and try not to take it personally. Then, address the specific concerns mentioned in the review and offer a sincere apology if necessary. Next, provide a solution or offer to make things right. Finally, thank the customer for their feedback and assure them that their satisfaction is important to you.

2. Can you help me with a response to a customer who is experiencing issues with their order?

Sure, we are happy to help! Please provide us with the order number and a detailed description of the issue. Our team will work with you to find a resolution and ensure that you and your customer are satisfied with the outcome.

3. What is the best way to respond to a customer who is seeking a refund?

If a customer is seeking a refund, it is important to first understand the reason for their request. If the issue is related to a faulty or damaged product, we will gladly provide a refund or replacement. If the customer is simply dissatisfied with their purchase, we may offer to exchange the product or provide a store credit. Our goal is to find a solution that meets the customer's needs while also protecting your business.

4. How do I respond to a customer who is asking for a discount or coupon?

When a customer asks for a discount or coupon, it is important to remain professional and explain your company's policies. If you do not currently offer discounts or coupons, politely inform the customer of this. However, you could also consider offering a small discount or free gift as a gesture of goodwill. Just be sure to communicate the value of your products and the reasons why you do not typically offer discounts.

5. What should I include in my response to a customer who has a general inquiry or question?

When responding to a general inquiry or question from a customer, it is important to be prompt, friendly, and informative. Start by thanking the customer for reaching out and acknowledging their question. Then, provide a clear and concise answer, making sure to address all parts of the question. If necessary, offer additional resources or assistance. It is also a good idea to end your response by inviting the customer to contact you again if they have any further questions or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • traci davis
  • General Chat
Replies