• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help with a birthday request for a friend?

In summary, a friend called last night and needs a GC by Tuesday. However; she doesn't want her sister to have to order online from company. She wants her just to be able to call me within a week of birthday and let me know what she wants. So I thought of printing some Pampered Chef money with the her sister's name on it and putting only redeemable by me. My website I've never thought of that....sounds like a good idea. Do you have a PC money design? If so, please share...I'd love to use the idea. :)Looking for PC money design>
cbord
A friend called last night and needs a GC by Tuesday. However; she doesn't want her sister to have to order online from company. She wants her just to be able to call me within a week of birthday and let me know what she wants. So I thought of printing some Pampered Chef money with the her sister's name on it and putting only redeemable by me.
What do ya'll think?
Have any of you done something similar?
Charlene
my website

I've never thought of that....sounds like a good idea. Do you have a PC money design? If so, please share...I'd love to use the idea. :)

Looking for PC money design>I am hoping someone has some PC money designed, maybe something that was used in a PC game.
Charlene

If you do a search under files you will find several gift certificates. Beth Brigham has posted several that I like. Here is what I have from ones I've made and the ones Beth posted back in April.

Attachments

• 5 10 20 gift certificates.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 852
  • Colleague Gift Certificate.doc
    41.5 KB · Views: 593
  • Gift Certificate 25 dollars.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 638
  • Pampered Chef Dollars25.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 555
Here is one I made this morning for my SIL's birthday.

Attachments

• Happy Birthday Gift Certificate 25.doc
    70 KB · Views: 779
PamperedGinger said:
Here is one I made this morning for my SIL's birthday.

Thanks Ginger,
I let my friend picked the design she wanted for her SIL. I printed it on card stock. I then printed redeeming indtructions on back and enclosed it with a catalog and Going.. going.. gone flyer in a pleastic document holder. Holder cost .86. I made a note,the holder was a gift from me to put her PC past, present and Future PC receipts in. The holder is also sturdy enough for wrapping.

They ordered $125 pampered dollars, which will be redemmed by 7/31/05. It is goign on first party for August. On back of reeeming information I stated pick free cookbook (listed) for ordering $50 or more.

Thanks
Charlene

Ginger,

Those are awesome ideas. You are so creative. I am so glad I found this group.

Shawnna

1. What are the different ways I can make a request for help?

You can make a request for help by contacting our customer service team through phone, email, or live chat. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

2. How long does it typically take for a request to be resolved?

The time it takes to resolve a request can vary depending on the complexity of the issue. Our customer service team will work to resolve your request as quickly as possible and will provide updates along the way.

3. Can I cancel or change a request after it has been submitted?

If you need to cancel or change a request, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will do their best to accommodate your request, but please note that some requests may already be in the process of being fulfilled.

4. How can I track the status of my request?

You can track the status of your request by logging into your account on our website. You can also contact our customer service team for updates on your request.

5. What should I do if I am not satisfied with the resolution of my request?

If you are not satisfied with the resolution of your request, please contact our customer service team and they will work with you to find a solution. We value your feedback and strive to ensure every customer is happy with their Pampered Chef experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies