• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for a Successful Bridal Show?

It can also be found in the product use and care guide. To make the cake, use two cakes baked at different times and decorate them in white. For the finishing touches, use a Barbie doll with a stick and make a top and veil out of frosting. Alternatively, you can use the Classic Batter Bowl and a Barbie doll with cut-off legs for a cheaper and easier option. During the bridal show, you can also showcase the Easy Accent Decorator for the guests to see how easy it is to use. For the actual event, it is recommended to have most of the food prepped beforehand and focus on presenting the bride with a special cake, playing games, and making it an enjoyable experience for her. For further ideas and details, refer
Emma Thayer
I am getting ready to do my first Bridal Show. I am looking for ideas for flyers, invitations, games and any other suggestions that someone might have. :)
I am also looking for the recipe for the bride cake. Any ideas on how to show the guests what the Bride-to-be would like to have.

Thanks,

Emma

I wish i had some ideas for you but the recipe for the bride cake is in the product use and care guide just make sure to use 2 cakes (Bake at different times) then decorate white and go to the craft section of walmart or a craft store and buy the barbie with the stick then out of the frosting you can make a top and you can make a veil out of tool

Or just use the Classic Batter Bowl, go to the dollar store and get a barbie with hollow legs, cut them off at the knee and stick her in. Same idea, just cheaper and easier. I let the bride decorate this herself after my QUICK demo so that the guests have a great photo op and they and the bride see how easy the Easy Accent Decorator is to use!

For the bridal I did, I just did chicken clubhouse squares and had almost all prepped before we started. Welcomed everyone, did the demo, presented the cake, had the bride decorate, played a couple games and closed quickly. I had to remember we were there for the bride! :D

I just did a bridal shower on Sunday, and posted my results under the thread of adjusted order form. There are the games listed, what I presented the bride with, how I made my cakes ( I haven't got the pictures yet, but I will post as soon as I get them). If you have any questions please feel free to email me! :D

Bride Cake RecipeThe recipe for the bride cake is in the Celebrate cookbook and is called the Birthday Blast Off Cake.

1. How can I host a successful bridal show with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a successful bridal show with Pampered Chef is easy! We provide you with all the necessary resources, including invitations, recipes, and product displays. Our team of consultants will also be there to assist you every step of the way.

2. What are some popular products to feature in a bridal show?

Some popular products to feature in a bridal show include our cookware sets, kitchen gadgets, and versatile serving dishes. These are perfect for newlyweds who are just starting to build their kitchen collection.

3. How can I attract more guests to my bridal show?

To attract more guests to your bridal show, be sure to use social media to promote your event. You can also partner with local wedding vendors to reach a larger audience. Offering special deals and discounts for attendees can also be a great incentive.

4. Can I customize the menu for my bridal show?

Yes, you can customize the menu for your bridal show! Our consultants can work with you to create a personalized menu that fits your theme and budget. We also offer a variety of recipes to choose from to cater to different dietary restrictions.

5. Are there any rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef bridal show?

Yes, there are rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef bridal show! As a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your event. Plus, you'll also receive a special thank you gift from us as a token of our appreciation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcheftara