1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Help with a Bridal Show

1. I am getting ready to do my first Bridal Show. I am looking for ideas for flyers, invitations, games and any other suggestions that someone might have. :)
    I am also looking for the recipe for the bride cake. Any ideas on how to show the guests what the Bride-to-be would like to have.

Thanks,

Emma

Jan 18, 2006
  2. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

I wish i had some ideas for you but the recipe for the bride cake is in the product use and care guide just make sure to use 2 cakes (Bake at different times) then decorate white and go to the craft section of walmart or a craft store and buy the barbie with the stick then out of the frosting you can make a top and you can make a veil out of tool

Jan 18, 2006
  3. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Or just use the Classic Batter Bowl, go to the dollar store and get a barbie with hollow legs, cut them off at the knee and stick her in. Same idea, just cheaper and easier. I let the bride decorate this herself after my QUICK demo so that the guests have a great photo op and they and the bride see how easy the Easy Accent Decorator is to use!

For the bridal I did, I just did chicken clubhouse squares and had almost all prepped before we started. Welcomed everyone, did the demo, presented the cake, had the bride decorate, played a couple games and closed quickly. I had to remember we were there for the bride! :D

Jan 19, 2006
  4. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

I just did a bridal shower on Sunday, and posted my results under the thread of adjusted order form. There are the games listed, what I presented the bride with, how I made my cakes ( I haven't got the pictures yet, but I will post as soon as I get them). If you have any questions please feel free to email me! :D

Jan 19, 2006
  5. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Advanced Member Gold Member

Bride Cake Recipe

The recipe for the bride cake is in the Celebrate cookbook and is called the Birthday Blast Off Cake.

Jan 19, 2006
Have something to add?