• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are the Help Whip Clips in the Current Guest Special Magnetic?

In summary, the Help Whip Clips are magnetic and can easily attach to metal surfaces. They are not suitable for non-metal surfaces such as plastic or glass. A set includes 4 clips, perfect for holding up to 4 bags of chips or other packaged foods. The clips are dishwasher safe and can be placed on the top rack for cleaning. However, they are not meant to create an air-tight seal for bags of food.
janel kelly
Can someone tell me if the help whip clips that are guest special are magnetic. I assumed they were but I have a customer who wants to know and I don't want to tell her they are and then be wrong. Thanks!

yes, they are.

Yes they are, and very nice. I save box tops, and campbells labels (and other stuff for school) and keep all that in a large yellow envelope (10 x 13)... I have a HWC clip holding that up now.:) She won't be disappointed

thanks so much

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out with your question. I can confirm that the help whip clips that are currently the guest special are indeed magnetic. They are designed to easily attach to any metal mixing bowl or pot, making whipping and mixing a breeze. I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. Are the Help Whip Clips magnetic?

Yes, the Help Whip Clips are magnetic. They have a strong magnet attached to the back of the clip, allowing them to easily attach to metal surfaces such as refrigerators or oven doors.

2. Can I use the Help Whip Clips on non-metal surfaces?

No, the Help Whip Clips are designed to be used on metal surfaces only. They will not stick to non-metal surfaces such as plastic or glass.

3. How many Help Whip Clips come in a set?

A set of Help Whip Clips includes 4 clips. This is enough to hold up to 4 bags of chips or other packaged foods.

4. Are the Help Whip Clips dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Help Whip Clips are dishwasher safe. Simply place them on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

5. Can I use the Help Whip Clips to seal bags of food?

No, the Help Whip Clips are not designed to seal bags of food. They are meant to hold bags closed, but not create an air-tight seal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeth2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
CarlyK
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • purrbal
  • Products and Tips
Replies