• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Help Whip Clip magnetic?

In summary, the Help Whip Clip - Magnetic??!! is a kitchen tool that utilizes a strong magnet to hold utensils in place while cooking or baking. It can be used with all types of metal utensils and is dishwasher safe. However, it should only be used on metal surfaces to ensure proper function and safety.
ChefBeth2
One of my customers asked me if the Help Whip Clip was magnetic -- does anyone know?

Beth in PA

Yes They Are!:D

They are magnetic, but I don't think they're very strongEach one is able to hold a piece of paper, but more than that and the clip starts sliding down the fridge:eek:.

Diane

dianevill said:
Each one is able to hold a piece of paper, but more than that and the clip starts sliding down the fridge:eek:.

Diane

I don't have that problem - my clips have a ton of my kids coloring pages in them and they stay put on my fridge. Maybe it depends on the refrigerator?

I was just gonna say the same thing, I even went downstairs to check it. Mine work fine.;)

Could be the fridge, but...Maybe I just got a bad batch last year, because I had two customers call and complain (they were from the same show)...

Diane

I am thinking it may have been a bad batch. I just counted and I have 8 pieces of paper hanging on my clip. They are the best magnectic clips I have ever had.:(

oops! I meant :D at the end!!!

My magnet lasted a few days, then the magnet popped out.

1. What is the Help Whip Clip - Magnetic??!!?

The Help Whip Clip - Magnetic??!! is a versatile kitchen tool designed to help you easily mix, whip, and stir ingredients without getting your hands dirty. It features a strong magnet that attaches to any metal mixing bowl or pan, allowing you to keep your utensils in place while cooking or baking.

2. How does the Help Whip Clip - Magnetic??!! work?

The Help Whip Clip - Magnetic??!! works by simply attaching the strong magnet to any metal mixing bowl or pan. It can then hold your utensils in place, allowing you to mix and stir with ease.

3. Can the Help Whip Clip - Magnetic??!! be used with all types of utensils?

Yes, the Help Whip Clip - Magnetic??!! can be used with all types of utensils, including spoons, spatulas, whisks, and more. As long as the utensil is made of metal, it can be securely held in place by the magnet.

4. Is the Help Whip Clip - Magnetic??!! dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Help Whip Clip - Magnetic??!! is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Simply detach the magnet from the utensil and place it in the dishwasher with your other dishes.

5. Can the Help Whip Clip - Magnetic??!! be used on non-metal surfaces?

No, the Help Whip Clip - Magnetic??!! is designed to be used on metal surfaces only. Using it on non-metal surfaces may cause the magnet to not hold properly, leading to potential accidents in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janel kelly
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies