• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Whip Clip - magnetic??!!

ChefBeth2

Mar 21, 2006
One of my customers asked me if the Help Whip Clip was magnetic -- does anyone know?

Beth in PA

dianevill

Gold Member
May 18, 2005
They are magnetic, but I don't think they're very strong

Each one is able to hold a piece of paper, but more than that and the clip starts sliding down the fridge:eek:.

Diane

amya

Mar 10, 2005
dianevill said:
Each one is able to hold a piece of paper, but more than that and the clip starts sliding down the fridge:eek:.

Diane

I don't have that problem - my clips have a ton of my kids coloring pages in them and they stay put on my fridge. Maybe it depends on the refrigerator?

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
I was just gonna say the same thing, I even went downstairs to check it. Mine work fine.;)

dianevill

Gold Member
May 18, 2005
Could be the fridge, but...

Maybe I just got a bad batch last year, because I had two customers call and complain (they were from the same show)...

Diane

mminikus

Nov 12, 2005
I am thinking it may have been a bad batch. I just counted and I have 8 pieces of paper hanging on my clip. They are the best magnectic clips I have ever had.:(