• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Help Whip Cancer Items for Your Show | Item #9885 or 9884?

In summary, the purpose of the "Order Help Whip Cancer Items for Your Show" items, specifically item #9885 and #9884, is to raise funds for breast cancer research and support through the American Cancer Society. These items can be ordered by adding them to your order form, with no limit on the quantity. Host rewards can still be earned on these items, but the donated portion will not count towards total sales. These items can also be purchased without hosting a show, but hosting a show is a great way to contribute even more to the cause.
paydaymom
I need to order some of the help whip cancer items for display at showI need to order some of the help whip cancer items for display at show I am having. It shows two different item #'s in PP. 9885 and 9884, which should I use. Thanks

My PP is not showing an item # 9884. Help Whip Clips are listed as #9885. If you do a product update then #9884 may disapear from your list. I would order #9885.

!Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you need to order these items for a cancer show. It's great that you're raising awareness and support for such an important cause.To answer your question, it looks like both item numbers are for the same "Help Whip Cancer" items. The difference is that 9885 is for a pack of 100 items, while 9884 is for a pack of 500 items. So it really depends on how many items you need for your display. If you only need a few, then 9885 would be the better option. But if you need a larger quantity, then 9884 would be more cost-effective.I hope this helps and good luck with your show!

What is the purpose of the "Order Help Whip Cancer Items for Your Show" items?

The "Order Help Whip Cancer Items for Your Show" items, specifically item #9885 and #9884, are part of a fundraising campaign for breast cancer research and support. A portion of the proceeds from these items will be donated to the American Cancer Society's breast cancer initiatives.

How can I order the "Order Help Whip Cancer Items for Your Show" items for my show?

You can order these items by adding them to your order as you would any other Pampered Chef item. Simply enter the item numbers #9885 or #9884 and the desired quantity into your order form.

Is there a limit to how many "Order Help Whip Cancer Items for Your Show" items I can order?

There is no limit to the number of "Order Help Whip Cancer Items for Your Show" items you can order. The more you order, the more you can contribute to the fight against breast cancer.

Can I still earn host rewards on "Order Help Whip Cancer Items for Your Show" items?

Yes, you can earn host rewards on the "Order Help Whip Cancer Items for Your Show" items just like any other Pampered Chef product. However, the portion that is donated to breast cancer initiatives will not count towards your total sales.

Can I purchase "Order Help Whip Cancer Items for Your Show" items without hosting a show?

Yes, you can purchase these items without hosting a show. Simply add them to your order or contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order. However, hosting a show is a great way to earn rewards and contribute even more to the cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg