• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Start a Fundraiser for the ACS: Steps & Template

In summary, Shell recommends contacting local Cancer Society to find out how they can get involved in a HWC fundraiser. She suggests contacting the organization through email or phone. She also suggests stocking up on supplies beforehand, as the sale will include products from the HWC line.
Shell
Does anyone have a template for getting a fundraiser up and running with a local area chapter of the American Cancer Society? I would love to do something like that to really make an impact on cacer awareness.
Thanks in advance,
Shell

I don't have a template but...I have three planned for May this year and I decided to make it as easy as possible. I picked three cities and have set up places to hold them. I had three people ask sponsor these as hosts. These people will help me set up and take orders and take down.
I purchased alot of the Help Whip Cancer pins, you get them on the supply order listing, 15 for $2.00, to give to high buyers at the fundraiser and concocted a flyer that says "HELP WHIP CANCER" with the when and where and that items are ordered and will be delievered, (just so there is no confusion about how it works), and that's it.
With the help of my hosts, these signs will be placed through out the cities where the event is being held. At businesses, maybe the local papers, etc.
No food, no fuss. If anyone asks why there is no food, it is simply to make sure ALL the money goes where it is needed, to Cancer Research.
Hope this helps.

I was wondering why when I try to purchase supplies (I was wanting to order the pins) it shows my shipping as $4.60 but when I go to kit enhancement it shows as $2.75. If I am going to place both of these I will end up paying over $7 shipping?

We get one Supply order a month with shipping at $2.75. If you have already placed a Supply order for this month the shipping will be graded according to your purchase (just like an outside order on a show).

HWC Fundraiser
Shell said:
Does anyone have a template for getting a fundraiser up and running with a local area chapter of the American Cancer Society? I would love to do something like that to really make an impact on cacer awareness.
Thanks in advance,
Shell

I am interested in doing a HWC fundraiser (my mom had breast cancer a few years ago). I was going to ask her if she would be interested in helping with the fundraiser, and I wanted to contact the local Cancer Society here in town. Does anyone have any ideas on how to approach them? I work for the local hospital, so I know a lot of the people that work at our local Cancer Center. Any ideas would be helpful. Also--would I run the fundraiser just like any other fundraiser, with the exception of the HWC products being available?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Tammi

supply order4I am new and have never placed a supply order. I am going to call my director b/c if I go under supply's it shows a $4.6 shipping and under kitchen enhancment the $2.75

Tammi123 said:
Does anyone have any ideas on how to approach them? I work for the local hospital, so I know a lot of the people that work at our local Cancer Center. Any ideas would be helpful. Also--would I run the fundraiser just like any other fundraiser, with the exception of the HWC products being available?

Yes, you would run the fundraiser just like any other fundraiser, you just have additional products available this month.

I would just call them and tell them your idea. I don't think you need to do anything special. Good luck...let us know how it goes.

1. What is the process for starting a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society (ACS)?

The first step is to contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or the Pampered Chef Home Office to express your interest in hosting a fundraiser for the ACS. They will provide you with a fundraising packet and guide you through the steps to get started.

2. Is there a minimum amount of sales required for the fundraiser?

There is no minimum amount of sales required for the fundraiser, but we recommend setting a goal to help motivate your team and track your progress. Every sale, no matter the amount, will contribute to the overall fundraising goal.

3. Can I customize the template provided by Pampered Chef for the fundraiser?

Yes, the template provided by Pampered Chef is customizable. You can add your own personal touch and include information specific to your fundraiser, such as the date, time, and location of the event.

4. Are there any incentives for hosting a fundraiser for the ACS?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a host rewards program for fundraisers, which includes free and discounted products based on the total sales from the fundraiser. Your consultant can provide more information on the specific rewards for your fundraiser.

5. How long does the fundraiser last?

The length of the fundraiser is up to you and your team. We recommend setting a timeframe of 2-4 weeks to give people enough time to place orders, but not too long that it loses momentum. You can also choose to extend the fundraiser if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • tys1031
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies