• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Help Whip Cancer Samples - Get Your Free Samples Now!

In summary, guests will be able to order the Martini glasses as the Host Special for May, but they may also be available for purchase in April. The guest items for May are not yet available, but it is likely that the Martini glasses will be included. There will also be a free HWC shopping bag with every $60 or more purchase, and guests may be able to purchase additional bags for $4.50. However, there is some conflicting information about the number of free bags guests will receive with their purchase. Additionally, there is excitement about the freebie and its potential to increase sales, especially for fundraisers. It is also noted that last year, guests were able to purchase the host special, so there is
chesse
Gold Member
We are able to order them, right? I'm not going to earn them but I want them to show.

Yes, they will allow you to order them and I think you get a $1 off or something like that.

chesse said:
We are able to order them, right? I'm not going to earn them but I want them to show.

They do not have the May Flyers out yet, but my guess is that the Martini glasses will be the Host Special for May. We should be able to purchase the Guest Items in April to show, but most likely we will not be able to purchase the Martini glasses unless we earn them or host a show. HTH!!

pampcheflisa said:
They do not have the May Flyers out yet, but my guess is that the Martini glasses will be the Host Special for May. We should be able to purchase the Guest Items in April to show, but most likely we will not be able to purchase the Martini glasses unless we earn them or host a show. HTH!!

Actually last year was the first year that they had the host item as the guest special too. We'll know more in the next couple weeks!

wadesgirl said:
Actually last year was the first year that they had the host item as the guest special too. We'll know more in the next couple weeks!

Oh yeah - totally forgot about that!!!
I hope they do that again this year too!!!

The Special Edition says with every $60 or more order you can get a free HWC shopping bag - so that may be the guest special?

PamperedSD said:
The Special Edition says with every $60 or more order you can get a free HWC shopping bag - so that may be the guest special?

That is part of the guest special but they will also offer the other products to purchase as a guest too

The freebie with purchase is a first for HWC. In the past, May has had only the special items with nothing "on sale." I'm sooooo happy that HO added the free bag(s) with $60 order, although there seems to be conflicting information. At the Spring Launch, they said 1 bag free with $60 order, but the info in the SECN is worded as if guests will get a set of 2 bags.

chefann said:
The freebie with purchase is a first for HWC. In the past, May has had only the special items with nothing "on sale." I'm sooooo happy that HO added the free bag(s) with $60 order, although there seems to be conflicting information. At the Spring Launch, they said 1 bag free with $60 order, but the info in the SECN is worded as if guests will get a set of 2 bags.

My understanding at Spring Launch and I could be wrong..was that they could purchase them in sets of 2 but with a $60 purchase they get 1 for free.

chefheidi2003 said:
My understanding at Spring Launch and I could be wrong..was that they could purchase 2 of them but with a $60 purchase they get 1 for free.

That's exactly what I heard at Launch as well. But the SECN says (page 10):
Set of 2 #GU47 FREE to guests who spend $60 or more in May
or $4.50 for a set of 2 #GU50

That wording means that guests get 2 free, not one.

chefann said:
That's exactly what I heard at Launch as well. But the SECN says (page 10):
Set of 2 #GU47 FREE to guests who spend $60 or more in May
or $4.50 for a set of 2 #GU50

That wording means that guests get 2 free, not one.

OH..I see..well..then like I said..I guess I was wrong..hhmm

The nice part is that even if the Guest gets it free, the $1 is still donated by HO!

OOO Not only that but having this freebie in May, may be just the thing to get our guests to buy more. This is especially helpful if we are running fundraisers. OOOOOO I am getting excited! Ann - I have that cool banner ready!!!

nice... I missed the whole "get one free" at launch... I must have been side gabbing about the martini glasses....:D
I love when there is a free gift for over $60... and something like the reusable bag will be great because everyone can use it daily!!

pampcheflisa said:

Last year they did allow guests to purchase the host special so hopefully anyone who wants them will be able to get the glasses.

And what they said about the HWC Bags is that those who spend $60 will get 1 set free. I think that's where the confusion was (1 set = 2 bags but people heard "1") - easy mistake - what do they say? We only hear what % of what is said?

BethCooks4U said:
Last year they did allow guests to purchase the host special so hopefully anyone who wants them will be able to get the glasses.

And what they said about the HWC Bags is that those who spend $60 will get 1 set free. I think that's where the confusion was (1 set = 2 bags but people heard "1") - easy mistake - what do they say? We only hear what % of what is said?

Thanks for that clarification. I clearly remember them saying "one bag", but one set makes more sense.

ok, so how do we order the help whip cancer products? Can we order them yet? Are there special #s for us? Does anyone know?

Thanks,
Jenny

There will probably be special numbers, and the info will probably be in the March or April newsletter. There has been nothing communicated from HO yet about ordering samples for those who didn't earn them.

And we order them through a supply order correct? Thanks

i can't find these numbers any where , any ideas?

What is "Help Whip Cancer Samples"?

"Help Whip Cancer Samples" is a fundraising campaign by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society. During the month of October, a portion of the sales from designated products will be donated to the American Cancer Society to help fund cancer research and support programs.

Which products are included in the "Help Whip Cancer Samples" campaign?

The designated products for the "Help Whip Cancer Samples" campaign include the Pink Twist & Seal Pitcher, Pink Flexible Cutting Mat, Pink Reversible Flexible Cutting Board, and the Pink Mini Flexible Cutting Board.

How much of the sales from "Help Whip Cancer Samples" products are donated to the American Cancer Society?

Pampered Chef will donate $1 from each sale of the designated "Help Whip Cancer Samples" products to the American Cancer Society. This contribution will help fund research and support programs for those affected by cancer.

Can I purchase "Help Whip Cancer Samples" products outside of October?

Yes, you can purchase the designated "Help Whip Cancer Samples" products at any time throughout the year. However, the $1 donation to the American Cancer Society will only be made for purchases made during the month of October.

How can I host a "Help Whip Cancer Samples" party?

To host a "Help Whip Cancer Samples" party, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested. They will provide you with all the necessary information and materials to host a successful party and help raise funds for the American Cancer Society.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • Manda2831
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • turtle15