• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Whip Cancer samples

chesse

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2005
We are able to order them, right? I'm not going to earn them but I want them to show.

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
Yes, they will allow you to order them and I think you get a $1 off or something like that.

pampcheflisa

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2008
We are able to order them, right? I'm not going to earn them but I want them to show.

They do not have the May Flyers out yet, but my guess is that the Martini glasses will be the Host Special for May. We should be able to purchase the Guest Items in April to show, but most likely we will not be able to purchase the Martini glasses unless we earn them or host a show. HTH!!

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
They do not have the May Flyers out yet, but my guess is that the Martini glasses will be the Host Special for May. We should be able to purchase the Guest Items in April to show, but most likely we will not be able to purchase the Martini glasses unless we earn them or host a show. HTH!!

Actually last year was the first year that they had the host item as the guest special too. We'll know more in the next couple weeks!

pampcheflisa

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 11, 2008
Actually last year was the first year that they had the host item as the guest special too. We'll know more in the next couple weeks!

Oh yeah - totally forgot about that!!!
I hope they do that again this year too!!!

PamperedSD

Jun 29, 2009
The Special Edition says with every $60 or more order you can get a free HWC shopping bag - so that may be the guest special?

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
The Special Edition says with every $60 or more order you can get a free HWC shopping bag - so that may be the guest special?

That is part of the guest special but they will also offer the other products to purchase as a guest too

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
The freebie with purchase is a first for HWC. In the past, May has had only the special items with nothing "on sale." I'm sooooo happy that HO added the free bag(s) with $60 order, although there seems to be conflicting information. At the Spring Launch, they said 1 bag free with $60 order, but the info in the SECN is worded as if guests will get a set of 2 bags.

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
The freebie with purchase is a first for HWC. In the past, May has had only the special items with nothing "on sale." I'm sooooo happy that HO added the free bag(s) with $60 order, although there seems to be conflicting information. At the Spring Launch, they said 1 bag free with $60 order, but the info in the SECN is worded as if guests will get a set of 2 bags.

My understanding at Spring Launch and I could be wrong..was that they could purchase them in sets of 2 but with a $60 purchase they get 1 for free.

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
My understanding at Spring Launch and I could be wrong..was that they could purchase 2 of them but with a $60 purchase they get 1 for free.

That's exactly what I heard at Launch as well. But the SECN says (page 10):
Set of 2 #GU47 FREE to guests who spend $60 or more in May
or $4.50 for a set of 2 #GU50

That wording means that guests get 2 free, not one.

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
That's exactly what I heard at Launch as well. But the SECN says (page 10):
Set of 2 #GU47 FREE to guests who spend $60 or more in May
or $4.50 for a set of 2 #GU50

That wording means that guests get 2 free, not one.

OH..I see..well..then like I said..I guess I was wrong..hhmm

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
The nice part is that even if the Guest gets it free, the $1 is still donated by HO!

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
OOO Not only that but having this freebie in May, may be just the thing to get our guests to buy more. This is especially helpful if we are running fundraisers. OOOOOO I am getting excited! Ann - I have that cool banner ready!!!

ChefMary412

Advanced Member
Mar 28, 2008
nice... I missed the whole "get one free" at launch... I must have been side gabbing about the martini glasses....:D
I love when there is a free gift for over $60... and something like the reusable bag will be great because everyone can use it daily!!

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005

Last year they did allow guests to purchase the host special so hopefully anyone who wants them will be able to get the glasses.

And what they said about the HWC Bags is that those who spend $60 will get 1 set free. I think that's where the confusion was (1 set = 2 bags but people heard "1") - easy mistake - what do they say? We only hear what % of what is said?

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
Last year they did allow guests to purchase the host special so hopefully anyone who wants them will be able to get the glasses.

And what they said about the HWC Bags is that those who spend $60 will get 1 set free. I think that's where the confusion was (1 set = 2 bags but people heard "1") - easy mistake - what do they say? We only hear what % of what is said?

Thanks for that clarification. I clearly remember them saying "one bag", but one set makes more sense.

tig_536

Novice Member
Feb 10, 2009
ok, so how do we order the help whip cancer products? Can we order them yet? Are there special #s for us? Does anyone know?

Thanks,
Jenny

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
There will probably be special numbers, and the info will probably be in the March or April newsletter. There has been nothing communicated from HO yet about ordering samples for those who didn't earn them.

christinaspc

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Oct 6, 2007
And we order them through a supply order correct? Thanks

lauriedip

Apr 2, 2009
i can't find these numbers any where , any ideas?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tsm
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
Replies
Views
ChefLissa
Replies
Views