• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

**Help Whip Cancer Reusable Bags Needed**

In summary, the Help Whip Cancer reusable bags are a part of Pampered Chef's campaign to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research. All net proceeds from the bags are donated to the American Cancer Society and the bags are machine-washable. Each set includes two bags and they cannot be personalized. Purchasing and using these bags not only reduces plastic waste, but also supports a great cause.
pcjenkunkel
Hi!

I completely forgot to add 6 bags to my samples order at the end of the month and I could really use them as I wanted to give to my October hosts. If anyone has any that they would be willing to sell I would greatly appreciate it if you would let me know!!

Thank you!!:chef:

I have some, not sure how many

Will it not let you back-date a sample order to Oct & still order them?

1. What is the purpose of the Help Whip Cancer reusable bags?

The Help Whip Cancer reusable bags are part of Pampered Chef's campaign to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research. By purchasing and using these bags, you are not only reducing single-use plastic waste, but also supporting a great cause.

2. How much of the proceeds from the bags go towards breast cancer research?

All of the net proceeds from the Help Whip Cancer reusable bags will be donated to the American Cancer Society for breast cancer research and support services.

3. Are the bags machine-washable?

Yes, the Help Whip Cancer reusable bags are machine-washable for easy cleaning and maintenance. We recommend washing them on a gentle cycle with cold water and air-drying them to preserve their quality.

4. How many bags come in a set?

Each set of Help Whip Cancer reusable bags comes with two bags. This is perfect for grocery shopping or carrying other items, such as lunch or gym clothes.

5. Can I personalize the bags with my own design or message?

Unfortunately, the Help Whip Cancer reusable bags cannot be personalized. However, your purchase and support still make a difference in the fight against breast cancer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies