• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Help Whip Cancer Products Online | Limited Time Offer Oct 1-31

In summary, the "Help Whip Cancer" products are part of a partnership with the American Cancer Society to raise funds and awareness for breast cancer research and support programs. These products include a variety of kitchen tools and accessories and are available for purchase both online and through Pampered Chef parties. They feature a pink ribbon design and a portion of the proceeds from each sale goes towards the American Cancer Society.
ponvn591
It says people can order The Help Whip Cancer Items beginning Oct 1-31st. How do you get these items? I read that customers have to order them online. Are they on the Pampered Chef website? I didn't see them.

It's not showing up on my web page yet either.

It's only just 6 am at HO right now... give the tech department until at least 10 am central time to get things up and running.

Thanks Ann! I know we get really impatient when something is supposed to be up on the 1st of the month!

chefann said:
It's only just 6 am at HO right now... give the tech department until at least 10 am central time to get things up and running.

Noooooo! That's my midnight & I want to send the newsletter out NOW, not in 3.5 hours!!! LOL (I was actually planning to go to bed EARLY tonight!)

I knew to check here before freaking out that I couldn't find pictures of the items for my show tomorrow.Thanks!!!!

What is the purpose of the "Help Whip Cancer" products?

The "Help Whip Cancer" products are part of our partnership with the American Cancer Society to raise funds and awareness for breast cancer research and support programs. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of these products goes towards this cause.

What types of products are included in the "Help Whip Cancer" collection?

The "Help Whip Cancer" collection includes a variety of kitchen tools and accessories, such as cutting boards, measuring cups, spatulas, and more. These products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable, while also supporting a great cause.

Can I purchase "Help Whip Cancer" products outside of a party or online?

Yes, "Help Whip Cancer" products are available for purchase both online and through our independent consultants at Pampered Chef parties. You can also find these products at select retail locations that carry Pampered Chef items.

Do the "Help Whip Cancer" products have a specific design or color?

Yes, the "Help Whip Cancer" products feature a pink ribbon design to symbolize breast cancer awareness. This design is meant to show support for those affected by breast cancer and to help spread awareness about the disease.

How much of the proceeds from "Help Whip Cancer" products go towards the American Cancer Society?

A portion of the proceeds from each "Help Whip Cancer" product sold goes towards the American Cancer Society. The exact amount varies depending on the product, but on average, it is around 10% of the purchase price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ponvn591
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • ChefBevShu