• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Home: Daisy Plates and Holiday Platter - Interested?

In summary, "Help Whip Cancer Plates" are specially designed plates created by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research. A portion of the proceeds from each plate sold goes towards the American Cancer Society, with an average of 10% of the plate's sale price. These plates are available for purchase year-round on the website and through independent consultants, but are most prominently promoted and sold during Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October. The "Help Whip Cancer Plates" are dishwasher safe and made with durable stoneware. Although they do not offer personalization options, they can be used to serve dishes in honor of a loved one or displayed in support of breast cancer research.
SweetPChef
Hi!

I have 2 sets of the Daisy Plates that I'm looking to find a home for :)

$20 each, plus shipping. PayPal preferred.

Not HWC related, but I also have the large holiday platter from last year.....asking $25, but would prefer pickup, it's sort of an awkward shape to ship cheaply & safely. I'm in Northern IL.

email me if interested [email protected]

1. What are "Help Whip Cancer Plates"?

"Help Whip Cancer Plates" are a line of specially designed plates created by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research. They feature a unique pink ribbon design and a portion of the proceeds from each plate sold goes towards the American Cancer Society.

2. How much of the proceeds from the "Help Whip Cancer Plates" go towards breast cancer research?

A portion of the proceeds from each plate sold goes towards the American Cancer Society. The exact amount varies, but on average, it is around 10% of the plate's sale price.

3. Can I purchase the "Help Whip Cancer Plates" year-round?

Yes, the "Help Whip Cancer Plates" are available for purchase year-round on our website and through our independent consultants. However, they are most prominently promoted and sold during the month of October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

4. Are the "Help Whip Cancer Plates" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Help Whip Cancer Plates" are dishwasher safe. They are made with durable stoneware and can withstand the high heat and pressure of a dishwasher cycle.

5. Can I personalize the "Help Whip Cancer Plates" with a name or message?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization options for the "Help Whip Cancer Plates" at this time. However, you can add a personal touch by using them to serve dishes in honor of a loved one or by displaying them in your home to show your support for breast cancer research.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dme.grant
  • PampMomof3