• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Help Whip Cancer Pins! Limited Quantity Available - Buy Now!

In summary, the "Get Your Help Whip Cancer Pins" promotion is a fundraising campaign organized by Pampered Chef to support cancer research and awareness. The pins are available for purchase at $5 each and all proceeds will be donated to cancer organizations. There are limited quantities available to ensure timely donations. Customers can purchase multiple pins and they are available through Pampered Chef consultants or on their website.
tiffanypc05
I have some help whip cancer pins from last year I'd like to sell. i have 27 of them and if I find anymore I'll be glad to put those in there also. I'm asking 6.50 and that is with shipping already included. If anyone wants them please let me know. I wont be doing any kitchen shows in may that would need these. Hope someone can use them!!!

I just PM'd you...

There avail back on order suppy! Just FYI!

heat123 said:
There avail back on order suppy! Just FYI!

I am glad to see that HO is supplying these for us again this year - BUT - I "OWE" Tiffany LOL!!! :D

Where do I find the pins on order supply?

Supply order item 4287 -- $2.50 for a pack of 15

Thank you...where can I find what is available on order supply????

Go to CC - downloads - supply form.

TY GINA!!(I am new)):):):)

Lisa, you're trifle looks MARVELOUS!!

lisa717 said:
TY GINA!!(I am new)):):):)

You are welcome Lisa ... just remember.... we are here to help you. Being new you will have lots of questions...ASK AWAY!! We were all there at some point.

Welcome to our little family... :p

Thank you..that Trifle was one I made for Easter......it was yummy...strawberry!!I made a raspberry one too but that was supposed to be for my first show....the nor-easter turned that into a book party.....so April was a huge success with 6 book shows..my first real party is now MAY 9..I am so excited..I was so ready when that darn snowstorm stopped us in our tracks!!

What is the purpose of the "Get Your Help Whip Cancer Pins" promotion?

The "Get Your Help Whip Cancer Pins" promotion is a fundraising campaign organized by Pampered Chef to support cancer research and awareness. By purchasing a limited edition pin, customers can show their support for the cause and help raise funds for cancer organizations.

How much does the "Get Your Help Whip Cancer Pins" cost?

The "Get Your Help Whip Cancer Pins" are available for purchase at $5 each. All proceeds from the sales will be donated to cancer organizations.

Are there limited quantities of the "Get Your Help Whip Cancer Pins" available?

Yes, there are limited quantities of the "Get Your Help Whip Cancer Pins" available. This is to ensure that the funds raised are maximized and donated to the organizations in a timely manner. We encourage customers to buy now before the pins run out.

Can I purchase multiple "Get Your Help Whip Cancer Pins"?

Yes, customers can purchase multiple "Get Your Help Whip Cancer Pins". The more pins you buy, the more funds will be raised for cancer organizations. This also allows you to show your support for the cause by wearing the pins or gifting them to friends and family.

Where can I buy the "Get Your Help Whip Cancer Pins"?

The "Get Your Help Whip Cancer Pins" can be purchased through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for the pins on the website and add them to your cart. Your consultant can also help you with the purchase and answer any other questions you may have about the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefMarylu
  • Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies