• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Help Whip Cancer Pins by July 7th - Can You Help?

In summary, the "Help Whip Cancer Pins Needed" campaign is a fundraising effort by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society's breast cancer research and education programs. The pins are available for a suggested donation of $2 each and can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant, at Pampered Chef parties, or online. However, you can also donate directly to the American Cancer Society if you prefer. This campaign is open to anyone, not just Pampered Chef customers, and purchasing a pin not only supports the cause financially but also helps spread awareness.
Flutterfly
I am in need of 200 to 400 Help Whip Cancer pins for a friend for her daughers wedding. I need to have them in her pocession by 7 July. If anyone has some that I can purchase please assist in my mission. Please email me at [email protected] with Help Whip Cancer pins in the subject line or call me at the following numbers:
Cell: 240-422-2883
Home: 301-631-9144
Post Chapel: 301-619-7371

Thank you in advance.

I have a few...I don't have that many, but I do have 25 left over that you could have for $3.00 plus shipping. Email me if you want them at: [email protected]

Have you gotten all the pins you need yet? I wish I had more to send you...

I emailed you . . . I have 6.

I have an loose pack just sitting around. Okay, I have 14 if you are interested. :)

HWC PinsPlease let me know if you have all of the pins that you need. I have a lot of them if you still need some. We purchased these to use at the Relay For Life this year and we still have a bunch left over. Let me know and I can count how many I have to get rid of. ;)

I e-mailed her at her home e-mail which is listed in the first post on this thread. She may get back to you quicker if you try to contact her that way. She e-mailed me back the same day and I sent the pins to her the next day.

1. What is the purpose of the "Help Whip Cancer Pins Needed" campaign?

The "Help Whip Cancer Pins Needed" campaign is a fundraising effort by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society's breast cancer research and education programs. By purchasing a pink ribbon pin, you can show your support and contribute to the fight against breast cancer.

2. How much does a "Help Whip Cancer Pin" cost?

The "Help Whip Cancer Pin" is available for a suggested donation of $2 each. However, you can choose to donate more if you wish to make a larger contribution to the cause.

3. Where can I purchase a "Help Whip Cancer Pin"?

You can purchase "Help Whip Cancer Pins" through a Pampered Chef consultant, at Pampered Chef parties, or online through the Pampered Chef website. You can also look for pins at local events and fundraisers that Pampered Chef may be participating in.

4. Can I donate directly to the American Cancer Society instead of purchasing a pin?

Yes, you can donate directly to the American Cancer Society through their website or by mailing a check. However, purchasing a "Help Whip Cancer Pin" not only supports the cause financially, but also helps spread awareness and show your support for the cause.

5. Can I get involved with the "Help Whip Cancer Pins Needed" campaign as a non-Pampered Chef customer?

Absolutely! You do not have to be a Pampered Chef customer to purchase a "Help Whip Cancer Pin" or to participate in the campaign. Anyone can support the cause and help raise awareness by purchasing a pin or spreading the word to others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_laura
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • lodiburgmayor
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cat
  • crystalscookingnow