• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready for Help Whip Cancer in May?

In summary, "Help Whip Cancer/Pink Shows" is a program by Pampered Chef that raises awareness and funds for breast cancer research. To host a show, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website. Special products are featured in these shows, with a portion of the sales going towards breast cancer research. Donations can also be made directly to the American Cancer Society through the program. As a host, you will receive a free gift and possible discounts on Pampered Chef products, while also making a positive impact in the fight against breast cancer.
jennytodd
What are you doing NOW to prepare for May's Help Whip Cancer campaign? Will you send flyers to businesses? collect pre-orders? fundraisers at preschools? It seems I always miss the boat on the extra HWC sales so I want to get a jump start now in April. :balloon:

Jenny - check out the Help Whip Cancer category under Fundraisers to get some ideas. I am sure people will be posting out there very soon.

Bring your HWC products to shows now with the preorder form on CC (under Charitable Giving). For recipes I'm doing Happy Hour, but I'm making the zucchini fries with CranRaspberry Fizz and then giving them the option of either Lemony Gingertinis (maybe adding a drop of pink food coloring?) or the Chocolate Raspberry Martinis. Then I'll do the half a box mix of strawberry cake in the RCB in 4 minutes. I almost never do more than one recipe at a show, but these are all SO fast and I like to add that extra pink at the end, plus it'll give me a chance to show off the stoneware.
If you get your HWC early, where it at shows ASAP! I also carry my Pretty in Pleats bag as my paperwork bag and that catches peoples' eyes before they see I brought the other totes and HWC stuff - they love that print!

What is the recipe for the CranRaspberry fizz? I can't seem to find it in the recipes..

Season's Best Fall/Winter 2007 - it's on Consultant's Corner - from my first season as a consultant :)

Ok, Thank you..

What is "Help Whip Cancer/Pink Shows?"

"Help Whip Cancer/Pink Shows" is a program created by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research. It involves hosting cooking shows where a portion of the sales goes towards the American Cancer Society's breast cancer initiatives.

How can I host a "Help Whip Cancer/Pink Show?"

To host a "Help Whip Cancer/Pink Show," simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find one near you. They will help you plan and organize the show, and will provide all the necessary materials and information.

What products are featured in "Help Whip Cancer/Pink Shows?"

Products featured in "Help Whip Cancer/Pink Shows" are specially selected to support the cause, and a portion of the sales from these products will go towards breast cancer research. These products are marked with a pink ribbon logo and can be found on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I donate directly to the American Cancer Society through "Help Whip Cancer/Pink Shows?"

Yes, you can! If you are unable to host a show but still want to contribute, you can make a direct donation to the American Cancer Society through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Every little bit helps in the fight against breast cancer.

Are there any incentives for hosting a "Help Whip Cancer/Pink Show?"

Absolutely! As a thank you for hosting a show, you will receive a free gift from Pampered Chef. In addition, if your show reaches a certain sales goal, you can earn discounts on Pampered Chef products. Most importantly, you will be making a difference in the fight against breast cancer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • brendaziz