• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Help Whip Cancer Pin for a Great Cause - Shop Now!

In summary, the "Find the Perfect Help Whip Cancer Pin for a Great Cause" initiative is a fundraising campaign by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer research and awareness. The pins can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant, and they cost $2.50 with $1.50 being donated to breast cancer organizations. Donations can also be made directly through the website or through a consultant. The money from pin purchases goes towards organizations such as the American Cancer Society and the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
brewejen
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for the help whip cancer pin (the one with the whip, not the hat). Would anyone happen to have a new one laying around? If so how much, shipping to 63052.

how many do you want?

Just the 1

bumping, with my fingers crossed

I talked with my customer and she wants the one that has the whisk going through the ribbon. I tried looking on the supply order and Merrill and couldn't fine any help whip cancer pins. Hopefully someone else will remember.

bumping - I'm only needing 1 HWC pin (the one with the whisk going through the ribbon).

I have one, not in the original package. Pm me if you are interested.

brewejen said:
I have a customer looking for the help whip cancer pin (the one with the whip, not the hat). Would anyone happen to have a new one laying around? If so how much, shipping to 63052.
Do you still need this? I have a dozen of them, still new in the packaging. I haven't sold anything on the Marketplace in a few years, though, so I'm not sure what the procedure is. I have Paypal. If you are interested, please send me a PM or e-mail to [email protected]. Thanks!

I have received the pin I needed. Thanks everyone for your help.

Is the pin with the pink swirl still available??

What is the "Find the Perfect Help Whip Cancer Pin for a Great Cause" initiative?

The "Find the Perfect Help Whip Cancer Pin for a Great Cause" initiative is a fundraising campaign by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer research and awareness. By purchasing a Help Whip Cancer pin, customers can contribute to the cause and show their support for those affected by breast cancer.

Where can I purchase a Help Whip Cancer pin?

You can purchase a Help Whip Cancer pin on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find them at select events and fundraisers.

How much does a Help Whip Cancer pin cost?

The Help Whip Cancer pin costs $2.50, with $1.50 of each purchase being donated to breast cancer research and awareness organizations.

Can I donate to the cause without purchasing a pin?

Yes, you can make a donation directly to Pampered Chef's Help Whip Cancer initiative on their website. You can also host a fundraiser or make a donation through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Where does the money from Help Whip Cancer pin purchases go?

$1.50 from each Help Whip Cancer pin purchase is donated to breast cancer research and awareness organizations, including the American Cancer Society and the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tiffanypc05