• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Cancer Awareness Items: Photos and Info

In summary, "Help Whip Cancer Pictures" is an annual fundraising campaign by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer research and awareness. To participate, you can host a Pampered Chef cooking show and donate a portion of the sales, or purchase designated "Help Whip Cancer" products with a portion of the proceeds going towards the cause. The collection includes popular Pampered Chef products as well as limited edition pink products. For each purchase, $1 will be donated towards breast cancer research and awareness, and a portion of sales from cooking shows will also be donated. It is also possible to make a direct donation to the American Cancer Society through Pampered Chef.
richardson3
Hi there,

Does anyone have the actual pictures of the items that are for sale in May?? I am trying to make up a flier showing them but I have not been able to find the actual pictures to copy and paste...

Thanks!

I am trying to make a HWC postcard invitation - which I have done every year since I started doing Pampered Chef. (My mom does a fundraiser show every May) I cannot get any of the pictures to work! I have tried pulling them from several of the flyers people have posted on here and from the link listed above. I am using Avery software, when I do a print preview the pictures are there, when I print I get my text I inserted but no picture! I have tried putting in paint and saving as a JPG but it won't put the whole picture in. GRR!

Have you tried saving as a PDF, mspibb?

Hi there,

As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help you out with this! Here are the photos and info for the May Cancer Awareness items:

1. Pink Mini Spatula: This handy spatula is perfect for mixing, scraping, and spreading. It features a pink handle with a white ribbon design and is made of heat-resistant silicone. It's also dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.

2. Pink Mini Mix 'N Scraper: This versatile tool is ideal for mixing, scraping, and scooping. It has a pink handle with a white ribbon design and is made of heat-resistant, flexible silicone. It's also dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.

3. Pink Mini Serving Spatula: This mini spatula is perfect for serving and spreading. It has a pink handle with a white ribbon design and is made of heat-resistant silicone. It's also dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.

4. Pink Mini Measure-All Cup: This mini measuring cup is perfect for measuring small amounts of ingredients. It has a pink handle with a white ribbon design and is made of durable, BPA-free plastic. It's also dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.

I hope this helps with your flier! Let me know if you need any additional information or photos. Happy selling and supporting a great cause!

What is "Help Whip Cancer Pictures"?

"Help Whip Cancer Pictures" is an annual fundraising campaign by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer research and awareness. It encourages customers to host cooking shows and donate a portion of the sales to the American Cancer Society.

How can I participate in "Help Whip Cancer Pictures"?

To participate, you can host a Pampered Chef cooking show and donate a portion of the sales to the American Cancer Society. You can also purchase designated "Help Whip Cancer" products, with a portion of the proceeds going towards the cause.

What products are included in the "Help Whip Cancer" collection?

The "Help Whip Cancer" collection includes popular Pampered Chef products such as the Mix 'N Chop, Classic Batter Bowl, and Quick-Stir Pitcher, as well as limited edition pink products like the Pink Kitchen Helper Set and Pink Mini Spatula.

How much money from each purchase goes towards breast cancer research?

For each "Help Whip Cancer" product purchased, Pampered Chef will donate $1 towards breast cancer research and awareness. Additionally, a portion of the sales from cooking shows hosted during the campaign will also be donated to the American Cancer Society.

Can I donate directly to the American Cancer Society through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can make a direct donation to the American Cancer Society through Pampered Chef by selecting the "Help Whip Cancer" option at checkout. 100% of these donations will go towards breast cancer research and awareness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBevShu
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Monica9498
  • ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76