• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Whip Cancer Organization Name

In summary, the woman is trying to set up a fundraiser for Help Whip Cancer using a website and app, but is having trouble getting the organization's name recognized. She is asking for advice on how to correct the problem.
talkintrac
Hi! I am very excited! What started out as a possible cancelation, had turned into a Help Whip Cancer catalog fundraiser...Then my host will reschedule a party with the new products in the fall. I went to set it up on the website...then synch it with Pampered Plus...all went well, except it wants an Organization Name. Help Whip Cancer automatically went into the section for "Name to Appear on Check"...but my host isn't the organization. I do have an email in to ask, but I want to get my host started...and want to make sure the Organization name is correct. I typed in "Help Whip Cancer", but not sure if this is correct. The director wasn't sure. Thank you for any advice!!! I want to make sure this actually works!! :)

If you click the box that says help whip cancer it will be right how you have it. If you are doing it for another organization, like relay for life, you would put that organizations official name in.

talkintrac said:
Hi! I am very excited! What started out as a possible cancelation, had turned into a Help Whip Cancer catalog fundraiser...Then my host will reschedule a party with the new products in the fall. I went to set it up on the website...then synch it with Pampered Plus...all went well, except it wants an Organization Name. Help Whip Cancer automatically went into the section for "Name to Appear on Check"...but my host isn't the organization. I do have an email in to ask, but I want to get my host started...and want to make sure the Organization name is correct. I typed in "Help Whip Cancer", but not sure if this is correct. The director wasn't sure. Thank you for any advice!!! I want to make sure this actually works!! :)
Do you have an outline you are using? If so would you mind sharing?

What is the "Help Whip Cancer Organization Name"?

The "Help Whip Cancer Organization Name" is a non-profit organization that was founded by Pampered Chef in 2000. Its mission is to support breast cancer research and education through fundraising efforts and partnerships with various cancer organizations.

How does Pampered Chef support the "Help Whip Cancer Organization Name"?

Pampered Chef donates a portion of the sales of designated pink products to the "Help Whip Cancer Organization Name". In addition, Pampered Chef consultants can also host fundraisers and donate a portion of their commission to the organization.

Where does the money raised by the "Help Whip Cancer Organization Name" go?

All funds raised by the "Help Whip Cancer Organization Name" go towards breast cancer research and education. The organization partners with various cancer organizations, such as the American Cancer Society and the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, to ensure that the funds are used effectively.

How can I get involved with the "Help Whip Cancer Organization Name"?

There are several ways to get involved with the "Help Whip Cancer Organization Name". You can purchase designated pink products from Pampered Chef, host a fundraiser, or make a direct donation. You can also spread awareness by sharing information about the organization and its mission.

Is it possible to make a donation directly to the "Help Whip Cancer Organization Name"?

Yes, you can make a direct donation to the "Help Whip Cancer Organization Name" through their website. You can choose to make a one-time donation or set up a recurring donation. All donations are tax-deductible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennytodd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell