• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Help Whip Cancer Order Forms?

In summary, the Help Whip Cancer Order Forms are used to raise funds for cancer research and support services. They can be obtained through local Pampered Chef consultants, the Pampered Chef website, or the American Cancer Society. These forms can also be used for online orders, with 25% of the proceeds being donated to the American Cancer Society. While there are no specific discounts, regular promotions and discounts can be applied to products ordered through the forms.
pamperedmom23
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have the order form for Help Whip Cancer? I am a new consultant and someone was telling me about this order form to just order the Help Whip Cancer products. Any help would be appreciated.

Shannon

Look under files and type HWC order form in the search box. There are many different variations and styles.Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

Thank you for your help. Have a great day.

Shannon Harris

I also ran my HWC forms on pink paper. I thought it was a nice touch.

Here'sthe one I have to use for pre-orders. Feel free to use it!:D

Attachments

• hwc_preorder2006.doc
    111 KB · Views: 555
Great idea about the pink paper Shannon!! I might just have to steal that idea!Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

Here's mine in case...

Attachments

• OutsideOrderForm-May - 06.doc
    144 KB · Views: 365

1. What is the purpose of the Help Whip Cancer Order Forms?

The Help Whip Cancer Order Forms are designed to raise funds for cancer research and support services. By purchasing products through these forms, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the American Cancer Society.

2. How can I get a Help Whip Cancer Order Form?

You can obtain a Help Whip Cancer Order Form by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant, visiting the Pampered Chef website, or attending a Pampered Chef fundraising event. You can also request a form from the American Cancer Society directly.

3. Can I use a Help Whip Cancer Order Form for online orders?

Yes, you can use a Help Whip Cancer Order Form to place online orders. Simply enter the product numbers and quantities on the form into the online ordering system to ensure the donation is attributed to the Help Whip Cancer program.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts associated with the Help Whip Cancer Order Forms?

While there are no specific discounts associated with the Help Whip Cancer Order Forms, Pampered Chef offers regular promotions and discounts on products that can be applied to orders placed through the forms.

5. How much of the proceeds from the Help Whip Cancer Order Forms are donated to the American Cancer Society?

Pampered Chef donates 25% of the total sales from Help Whip Cancer products and orders to the American Cancer Society. This includes online orders placed through the Help Whip Cancer Order Forms, as well as products purchased directly from Pampered Chef fundraising events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • nicki25
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Manda2831