• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Help Whip Cancer Items & Support the Cause | $150 in Orders for October

In summary, Help Whip Cancer Items are products from Pampered Chef that raise awareness and funds for cancer research. They can be purchased online or through a consultant, and can also be found at retail locations during the designated campaign period. Fundraisers can also be hosted with the help of a consultant. A portion of the sales goes towards various cancer organizations, and there may be special offers or discounts available during the campaign period.
ponvn591
If I have $150 in orders for the Help Whip Cancer Items for this month and people order them off my site, will I be considered active for October even though I didnt do any shows?

Yes you will.

So long as your sales, individual or show reach $150, you are active. Congrats on pushing HWC!

1. What are Help Whip Cancer Items?

Help Whip Cancer Items are products from Pampered Chef that are specifically designed to raise awareness and funds for cancer research. These items are marked with a pink ribbon and a portion of the sales goes towards various cancer organizations.

2. How can I purchase Help Whip Cancer Items?

Help Whip Cancer Items can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find these items at some retail locations during the designated Help Whip Cancer campaign period.

3. Can I host a Help Whip Cancer fundraiser?

Yes, you can host a Help Whip Cancer fundraiser with the help of a Pampered Chef consultant. They can provide you with the necessary materials and support to make your fundraiser a success.

4. How much of the sales from Help Whip Cancer Items goes towards cancer research?

A portion of the sales from Help Whip Cancer Items goes towards various cancer organizations, such as the American Cancer Society and the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. The exact percentage may vary depending on the item and the campaign period.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for Help Whip Cancer Items?

During the designated Help Whip Cancer campaign period, there may be special offers or discounts on Help Whip Cancer Items. These offers will be advertised on the Pampered Chef website and through consultants. Additionally, hosting a fundraiser may also come with its own special offers and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ponvn591
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tbsigma94
  • AJPratt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • dns2202