• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Whip Cancer Items- Lots for Sale

In summary, the "Help Whip Cancer Items- Lots for Sale" are products sold by Pampered Chef to raise funds and awareness for breast cancer research and support. $1 from the sale of each item is donated to the American Cancer Society's breast cancer initiatives, and these items can be purchased online or at in-person events. There are often promotions and discounts available, and you can also host a party specifically for the "Help Whip Cancer Items" where all proceeds will be donated. Your Pampered Chef consultant can assist with planning and organizing this party.
Robynchefcanada
Just wondering if there is anyone looking for anything. I have some left over from a fundraiser and wouldn't mind getting some out of my PC closet. I have:
3 sets of plates asking $25 each
20 cake testers asking $3 each
15 pink scrapers $6.50 each
10 recipe cards $6.00 each
2 towels $10.00 each
Prices are in canadian funds but willing to do exchange rate for multiple items. Shipping not included and i'm not charging taxes on anything.

P.M. and we can figure something out!

still have 12 recipe cards
2 towels,
10 scrapers...
anyone???

Hey Robyn,
Great weekend at the lake!!
I may be able to sell some of this stuff at Corn & Apple if you don't sell it all. Let me know mid-August if you still have some left.
Cheryl

sounds good!!!

i could use a couple recipe cards but i got them for $5. and with s&h from there not sure would be worth it but let me know. my sister just returned from vc and she loved it!
zip is 67144
thx
laurie

1. What are the "Help Whip Cancer Items- Lots for Sale"?

The "Help Whip Cancer Items- Lots for Sale" are products sold by Pampered Chef to raise funds and awareness for breast cancer research and support. These items include kitchen tools, cookbooks, and other kitchen products.

2. How much of the proceeds from these items go towards breast cancer?

Pampered Chef donates $1 from the sale of each "Help Whip Cancer Item" to the American Cancer Society's breast cancer initiatives. This money is used for research, education, and support services for those affected by breast cancer.

3. Can I purchase these items online?

Yes, you can purchase "Help Whip Cancer Items" online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website. You can also purchase them at in-person Pampered Chef parties or events.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for these items?

Yes, Pampered Chef often runs promotions and offers discounts on "Help Whip Cancer Items". You can check the website or consult with your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current deals and promotions.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party specifically for the "Help Whip Cancer Items"?

Yes, you can host a "Help Whip Cancer Party" where all proceeds from the sales of these items will be donated to breast cancer research and support. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you plan and organize this party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • chezshelly