• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Whip Cancer Incentive Form

In summary, the "Help Whip Cancer Incentive Form" is a program created by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer research and awareness. Consultants can earn points by hosting parties and selling specific pink products during the designated campaign period, which can then be redeemed for prizes. The program is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who meet certain requirements and is typically held during the month of October. Progress and points can be tracked through the consultant's online account and with support from their team leaders.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
I got this last year from Chef Success. Robin Grossmam posted this flyer on here. It's a great flyer and was hoping someone could update this with the current products. I would if I could but don't have the computor skills to take the pictures off and put the new ones on. Any help out there?

Karen

Attachments

• HWP Customer Incentive Form.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 621
This is one thing I am sharing. I already have orders for the cake server due to it! You may use the picture and statement if you find it would be helpful to your business.

Darcy

The Pampered Chef continues to raise awareness to Help Whip Cancer. We have special pink products that are only available in May with a portion of the sales going directly to HWC. I love our new High heel shoe. The heel is a magnet that can be removed to turn shoe into a cake server. I decided to have it engraved to show what a beautiful wedding gift this would make. What do you think? Who you like more information on our HWC products? Did you know we do Fundraiser Shows! Host your own. Up to 25% of Show sales can be donated to the American Cancer Society®.

Attachments

• shoe 004.jpg
    shoe 004.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 501
Very nice Darcy!

Darcy, Awesome idea!!! Where did you get it engraved????

cookingwithdawn said:
Darcy, Awesome idea!!! Where did you get it engraved????

I had it done at my work. The cost was only $6.00.

this looks great!

Thanks, you've given me a great idea for my son and daughter in law's 1st. anniversary are May 1st.!!

Karen

Here is a revamped 2011 one for you Karen,

~Gina

Attachments

• HWP Customer Incentive Form 2011.doc
    119 KB · Views: 552
Thank you so much Gina!!!!

Karen:)

Awesome! Thank you so much!

When you pass these out do you have a letter to pass out with it with prices??

1. What is the "Help Whip Cancer Incentive Form"?

The "Help Whip Cancer Incentive Form" is a program created by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer research and awareness. It is an incentive for consultants to host parties and encourage their customers to purchase select pink products during the designated campaign period.

2. How does the "Help Whip Cancer Incentive Form" work?

Consultants can earn points by hosting parties and selling specific pink products during the campaign period. These points can then be redeemed for prizes such as free products or discounts on future purchases. Additionally, a portion of the proceeds from the sales of pink products will be donated to breast cancer research and awareness organizations.

3. Who can participate in the "Help Whip Cancer Incentive Form"?

The "Help Whip Cancer Incentive Form" is open to all Pampered Chef consultants. Consultants must register for the program and meet certain requirements, such as hosting a minimum number of parties and selling a minimum amount of pink products, to be eligible to earn points and receive incentives.

4. When does the "Help Whip Cancer Incentive Form" take place?

The "Help Whip Cancer Incentive Form" is typically held during the month of October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. However, the exact dates may vary each year, so it is important for consultants to check the Pampered Chef website or with their team leaders for the specific campaign period.

5. How can I track my progress in the "Help Whip Cancer Incentive Form"?

Consultants can track their progress and points earned in the "Help Whip Cancer Incentive Form" through their online consultant account. This will also show them which pink products are eligible for points and how many points they will earn for each product sold. Consultants can also check with their team leaders for updates and support in meeting their goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBevShu
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Monica9498
  • ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • smithcooking