• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser - Online Setup

In summary, Kisha said that when you mail in the form with check donations, you will receive a confirmation that it was received. However, Home Office does not communicate that back to ACS.
turtle15
I am thinking about hosting my own fundraiser, but how do I set it up online? It is asking for an organization name/name to appear on check etc. I thought the proceeds were sent directly to the ACS. Am I doing something wrong?

Nope. Simply key in Help Whip Cancer for the Organization name. All is good then. See the attachment. This is how I set up my on-line. Cool part is that all your guests have to key in is Help in the first blank of the search.

Attachments

• On-line set up.pdf
    45.4 KB · Views: 433
Thanks! Would it be wrong if I already put in American Cancer Society, or should I change it?

You can put in American Cancer Society. It's really the same thing....

Exactly. Hey Kisha - thanks by the way for all your help with finding out stuff for us! It is so appreciated! There is nothing like feeling a bit like a mushroom! You threw some light on some really confusing stuff!

pampered1224 said:
Exactly. Hey Kisha - thanks by the way for all your help with finding out stuff for us! It is so appreciated! There is nothing like feeling a bit like a mushroom! You threw some light on some really confusing stuff!

No problem John! I am glad to help! I feel like I have double responsibility....I can help my "day" job and my "fun" job all at the same time! :thumbup:

Kisha, when we mail in the form with check donations, do we receive some sort of confirmation that it was received?

RMDave said:
Kisha, when we mail in the form with check donations, do we receive some sort of confirmation that it was received?

I know that ACS sends weekly reports of the cash donations to Home Office as they are received, but I am not sure if Home Office communicates that back...I haven't seen anything that says they do. I can check for you if you send me e-mails periodically, though.....sh!!!!:blushing:

Will do Kisha. Thanks.

What is the "Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser"?

The "Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser" is an annual fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society. It aims to raise awareness and funds for cancer research and patient support.

How can I participate in the "Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser"?

You can participate in the "Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser" by hosting an online fundraiser through Pampered Chef. You can also make a donation or purchase designated products that support the cause.

What is the process for setting up an online fundraiser?

To set up an online fundraiser, you will need to contact a Pampered Chef consultant who will help you create a personalized fundraising link. You can then share this link with your friends, family, and network to start collecting donations.

Can I customize my online fundraiser page?

Yes, you can customize your online fundraiser page with a personal message, photos, and your fundraising goal. You can also track your progress and thank your donors directly on the page.

How will the funds be used?

All proceeds from the "Help Whip Cancer Fundraiser" will be donated to the American Cancer Society to support cancer research, education, and patient support programs. You can feel confident that your contribution will make a positive impact in the fight against cancer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • Brenda K.