• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Help Whip Cancer Flyer for My Fundraiser?

In summary, the "Help Whip Cancer Flyer" is a promotional tool by Pampered Chef that supports the American Cancer Society's breast cancer research and education programs. It features a collection of pink products, with a portion of the sales being donated to the American Cancer Society. The flyer can be obtained through Pampered Chef consultants or downloaded from their website, and includes a variety of pink kitchen tools and gadgets. On average, 25% of the sales from these products are donated to the American Cancer Society. Unfortunately, the products are only available during the promotional period, but there are other ways to support the American Cancer Society.
des10ie
I am looking for a Help Whip Cancer Flyer to promote a fund raiser we are going to do in May. The plan is to get past or future hosts to sponsor a table and invite guests to the fund raiser. We have already secured a facility and the host will pay $10.00 for the table (1/2 of it will go to HWC and the other 1/2 will go towards food), invite her friends and we do the rest. So if anyone has any flyer's to promote this or that I could modify I would truly appreciate them. Thank you!!

Laura

This sounds great

Can anyone come up with one PLEASE

~

Here's oneHi Guys,

This is one that I am going to bring to my shows.

Feel free to adjust as necessary!

Rachel

Attachments

• HWC Products 2007.doc
    518.5 KB · Views: 526
Thank you so much

I love the wording

Great Job!!

~

thanks for sharing!

Ann

What is the "Help Whip Cancer Flyer"?

The "Help Whip Cancer Flyer" is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society's breast cancer research and education programs. It features a special pink product collection and a portion of the sales from these products is donated to the American Cancer Society.

How can I get a copy of the "Help Whip Cancer Flyer"?

The "Help Whip Cancer Flyer" is available through Pampered Chef consultants or can be viewed and downloaded on the Pampered Chef website. You can also request a copy be mailed to you by contacting our customer service team.

What products are featured in the "Help Whip Cancer Flyer" collection?

The "Help Whip Cancer Flyer" collection includes a variety of pink kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as specially designed pink versions of some of our popular products. These products are marked with a pink ribbon symbol and a portion of their sales will be donated to the American Cancer Society.

How much of the sales from the "Help Whip Cancer Flyer" products are donated to the American Cancer Society?

A portion of the sales from each "Help Whip Cancer Flyer" product is donated to the American Cancer Society. The exact amount varies by product, but on average, it is 25% of the purchase price.

Can I still purchase "Help Whip Cancer Flyer" products after the promotion has ended?

Unfortunately, the "Help Whip Cancer Flyer" products are only available during the promotional period. However, you can still support the American Cancer Society by donating directly to them or participating in their other fundraising events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies